PDA

View Full Version : Jets Dial Tone

Ann
07-05-2002, 05:50 AM
Oh Jets Dial Tone (are you just called Jet for short perhaps?), you are such a pretty horse! And the horse in the background (could that be Cuba perhaps?) is really pretty too!

I am so glad that your owner saved your from certain death! That would have been awful if she hadn't :( Sounds like she is a winderful owner too, even if she does braid your mane ;)

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you'll have a great day with tons of treats and lots of love! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
07-05-2002, 08:25 AM
Jets Dial Tone, my what a special name for a very special horse.
Thank goodness your Mom decided to take you in and now you have two best girlfriends to love you. It sounds like you have the best of life too. Congratulations dear, sweet, very handsome Jets Dial Tone Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

07-05-2002, 08:30 AM
what a beautiful horse you are !!!

I am a bit afraid of horses , but I love to look at them ; such majestic animals !!!! so gorgeous !!

Enjoy being our POTD !!!

Logan
07-05-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by lut
what a beautiful horse you are !!!

I am a bit afraid of horses , but I love to look at them ; such majestic animals !!!! so gorgeous !!

Enjoy being our POTD !!!

I have that same fear factor that Lut has, Tony, but what a gem you are!!!! And what a lucky boy, too!!! I am so happy that you avoided an awful alternative, and ended up in a loving and caring surrounding. Congratulations, beautiful Tony, on being our Pet of the Day!!!! :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
07-05-2002, 04:16 PM
Hi Jet! I'm so happy that you were spared such a cruel and untimely fate!! Now you can just kick back, relax and enjoy your days being pampered and spoiled and cherished! And Jet, you read my mind!! You look like a youngster, SO sleek, muscular and handsome! Your young mistress is so blessed to have such a loving and gentle friend and companion! Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet, loving Jet, the "luckiest horse in the world" and Pet Talk's most deserving Pet of the Day! I hope you day of honor is filled with all your heart desires, sweet, sweet Jet!!