PDA

View Full Version : DJ Snoopy !!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Last Sunday I was in the kitchen together with my daughter Indra. The music was "rather" loud! Then................ the sound went quieter.... to quiet!!! :eek: . Indra thought it was Bernard who didn't like her music, so she yelled : Hey, why is that sound so low?? We want it higher!!.
Then..... it really happened, we could hear the music much better now!
But, 1 minute later, the same thing happened! :confused: :confused:

Then I yelled : "Come on, don't do that dad (we call him like that), it's NOT funny anymore!!

But it was NOT Bernard!!! We looked at the stereo and guess who was making the button turn????
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
DJ SNOOPY ;) :) ;) . What an joke!! There was no time to grab my camera, because Mrs.DJ went into hiding behind the couch.....

catnapper
03-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Has she been taking lesson from Pouncer? He's figured out how to turn anything that turns.... includiding screw top lids on food containers. Maybe he's sending out "how to turn things" videos on the web for his PT friends to have some fun with their hoomans?

Killearn Kitties
03-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Aww, you spoiled Snoopy's fun! I'm sure she was having a great time to herself turning that button! :D :D :D

Clever girl.

kimlovescats
03-20-2007, 12:34 PM
LOL!!! How cute! :D

lvpets2002
03-20-2007, 12:39 PM
:) Too Funny.. Yes my girls will walk on or sit on the TV Remote & all kinds of things start happening..

catmandu
03-20-2007, 03:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/th_cats101554.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/?action=view&current=cats101554.flv)

HI SNOOPY!
THATS TOO BAD THAT THEY WONT LET YOU PLAY YOUR MUSIC!
WAS IT COOL FOR CATS, OR CAT SCRATCH FEVER!
WE HAVE A GRREAT POD THAT WE CAN SHARE AT THE NEXT PARTY!
IF I CAN LURE JOSEPH AND HIS DATE OUT!
YOUR MIQUELITO
I LOVE YOU SNOOPY!!!

momcat
03-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi Lut! It's so wonderful to see you posting again and I hope you're feeling stronger and better everyday. The Gabriels Girls are a big part of PT. Snoopy is quite a character but I hear there's big money to be made by a good DJ. I'm just curious, what is her favorite type of music? Groucho wants to have all the PT kitties (and their dates) come to a beach party at Long Beach Island this summer. He's wondering if Snoopy would supply the tunes so all of his kitty friends and their sweethearts can dance the Alley Cat in style all night long.