PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy

Rachel
07-02-2002, 06:35 AM
Pet of the Day, Ziggy, a real ladies man, heh? Now that you are a famous pig, no doubt you will have the added appeal that being a super star brings. Go for it Zig Man.

But such a handsome fella doesn't need a title to draw the oohs and ahhs of us two leggers. You are just too cute for words and I'm afraid I couldn't resist any of your pleas for parsley. Probably too much parsley is not a good thing.

Have a happy day Ziggy, and enjoy the spotlight as our little Pet of the Day.

Pam
07-02-2002, 06:43 AM
Ziggy you look to me sort of like a Jack Russell piggie. :D Your coloring is just so cute. Don't worry that the zig is gone, you are still as cute as a button. We have had a couple of piggies in our home over the years and you fellows are terrific little pets. You are quite the ladies' man! :D Congratulations on your day of fame Ziggy!

jackiesdaisy1935
07-02-2002, 09:54 AM
Ziggy the little piggie who is a ladies man. I can see why, looking at your handsome face, what a sweetie you are. I'm sure those ladies are just falling at your feet for attention. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Ziggy Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

pebbles_girl
07-02-2002, 10:51 AM
Ziggy was one cute guinea pig.;)
I can see why he'd be a ladies man;)

Logan
07-02-2002, 10:55 AM
Aren't you just adorable, Ziggy? Seeing a cute fellow like you this morning caught this lady's eye for sure!!! :D I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of your favorite things to eat! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!! :D

Treen
07-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Yes, jolly well done Zigs you fluffy little rumblestrutting beastie! I will make sure he gets extra dandelions in his bowl tonight!

Treen - Ziggy's Caretaker

momoffuzzyfaces
07-02-2002, 11:24 AM
Ziggy
Gosh, add me to your list of fans. You are adorable!!! I hope you have a wonderful day as Pet of the Day today. You are so cute, I can see why the lady piggies swoon over you!
Treen
Welcome to Pet Talk. I hope you like it as much as I do.:D

Comet
07-02-2002, 11:26 AM
u r the cutest little character struttin through the house merrilyi remember my hedgehog doin th same thing!
Congratulations u little bundle of cutness

lovemymaltese
07-02-2002, 11:46 AM
hey Ziggy, what a cute name to go along with a precious pet. Congratulations on your big day!

tatsxxx11
07-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Yes, I knew it the moment I clicked on your darling pic. Ziggy that this was THE Ziggy and his lovely Mom Treen, honored here today on Pet Talk!! Treen, I have come to know you as the most loving, devoted and gentle wheeker Mom from the Cavy Forum. When I joined and sought advice, you were the first to jump right in with a welcome and much appreciated calming, sage advice; especially when Squeekers, post "snip," was attempting to adjust to his new bride Moon!:rolleyes: I couldn't be happier, seeing the precious Ziggy, that man about town, that bon vivant, honored here today! Ziggy, you are precious! Now, if you could only manage a house call to sell Squeekers on the virtues of amore!;) Congratulations to darling, daper Ziggy, our adorable little Pet of the Day and to his very special Mom, Treen! Love, Squeekers, Moon and Sandra! (Squeekersmom:))

Bari_d
07-02-2002, 12:47 PM
OK, Treen, we really enjoyed visiting your Piggy Site...Ziggy and the group are all wonderful!!! Zigs, you have quite a home there in Jolly Ole England...congratulations on being Piggy Pet of the Day!

We usually just hang out in the Cat of the Day realm, but when our eyes fell on you this morning, we just knew you were Special, Ziggy! Have a super Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs (cat type)...Bari and the Pride

Treen
07-02-2002, 01:13 PM
Thank you all for the very warm welcome and compliments on my superpig Ziggy!

Squeekersmom - lovely to see you here and I hope Moon is getting a little better at letting Squeekers be all manly and dominant these days!

tatsxxx11
07-02-2002, 02:25 PM
Hi Treen....No, he's still a wuss! But, at least his teeth have stopped chattering!!:D

Sam's My Baby
07-02-2002, 04:46 PM
Ziggy, what a cute little piggy you are! You sound like such a sweet one, too! Your markings are soo pretty! I hope u get extra treats today and congrats on being POTD!:)