PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - I'm back and on the mend - Thank you

jackmilliesmom
03-05-2007, 03:23 AM
So hi all thanks for all the PT prayers and thoughts and good wishes for myself and John. I am delighted to say that I am back and feeling better. I am still in pain but not as bad and glad to be alive and breathing. Thanks again all will be checking in regularly again.

Jo

davidpizzica
03-05-2007, 04:17 AM
Welcome back, Jo! I know all about having pain. I have three fractured ribs from a car accident so I can sympathize with you having pain. I'm happy to see you post again.

joycenalex
03-05-2007, 04:36 AM
welcome back!

jackmilliesmom
03-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Thanks David, you poor thing hope you feel better soon. I have just had a hysterectomy and I am home now recouping and yes I ma young to have one but that's life..... It could be worse I could be dead

Welcome back, Jo! I know all about having pain. I have three fractured ribs from a car accident so I can sympathize with you having pain. I'm happy to see you post again.

borzoimom
03-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks David, you poor thing hope you feel better soon. I have just had a hysterectomy and I am home now recouping and yes I ma young to have one but that's life..... It could be worse I could be dead
Ohhh Jo- I missed you! I was praying hard for you. I know its a touch thing to go through- but once past the mending stage, you will not belive how much of your life was momentarily stolen from you in all the pain you had. Please trust me- there is a totally NEW WONDERFUL life after this procedure! I am so glad you are back. I have been terribly worried. (Now if we can get stephe ( tftpwnsu) back, life on PT will be complete for me again. )

YOu just do what the doctor said to do in the recovery process. Pamper yourself, and take it easy! You were there so much for me when I went through this- now follow your advice you gave me .... teehee.. lol. WELCOME BACK!!!

critter crazy
03-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Awwww....I am so glad you are back, and hope you heal quickly!