PDA

View Full Version : sweet cuddly pup to this!

angelbow20
02-21-2007, 08:38 PM
She was the calmest most sweet puppy in the whole litter and now she is the bully!!!! She does laps around the house, chews everything including us, and when her 2 brothers came to my house to visit she beat them up!!!! she was the runt in the litter and was very quiet and sweet... here is a few pics of the little rascal!!

pitc9
02-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Come on... THAT sweet little face is a bully?!?! :p

coco-bean
02-22-2007, 08:23 AM
wow she is so big. I can believe it though. those silly little puppies!

Daisy and Delilah
02-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Oh Gee!!! She's scaring us!! ;) What a mean little bully!!! NOT!!! She is too cute for words. She looks like a carbon copy of our Golden, Jake(my Granddog for those who don't know).

If she gets too out of control, I'll PM my address so you can send her to me. ;) ;) ;)

How was your trip to Orlando?

borzoimom
02-22-2007, 09:06 AM
She is a doll!!
Sometimes the runt does act like this as they age- . The reason is that the little girl had to fight to survive. But do not worry- it planes out. That is why I keep my puppies a little longer- gives the bullies as younger pups, to get " one upped" by the smaller ones as they mature. It planes the field out so to speak.
She is precious! I take it- she is the one you are keeping?

angelbow20
02-22-2007, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Daisy and Delilah]Oh Gee!!! She's scaring us!! ;) What a mean little bully!!! NOT!!! She is too cute for words. She looks like a carbon copy of our Golden, Jake(my Granddog for those who don't know).

If she gets too out of control, I'll PM my address so you can send her to me. ;) ;) ;)

How was your trip to Orlando?[/QUOTE

The trip was kinda cold maybe like 50s and 60s but it was nice, there was soo many people also it took hopurs just to get on a ride at disney and they said its because it was presidents day weekend. we left tuesday and it ended up being so nice out that day I was upset because I wanted to stay, now im home where its all snow, rain and ice and horrible looking outside.