PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Brownie

tatsxxx11
06-28-2002, 08:45 AM
Hi there beautiful Brownie!!:) Wheeker Mom here. I must say (and don't tell Squeekers and Moonbeam) but you are one of the sweetest piggies I've ever had the privilege to meet! You are such a loving little boy!! I can just picture you up on your little feet, wheeking away, pleading for just a BIT more apple or a snuggle good night!:) One thing you do have in common with my Squeeker Man...He loves baths too! As a matter of fact, that's our plan for today...A tubbie!:D Thanks for sharing your dear story with us precious Brownie! You are one beautiful, sweet, most loving and very deserving Pet of the Day! I hope your day of honor is a very special one, filled with yummies and a tubbie and lots of extra lovies! Congratulations to you dear Brownie!

lovemymaltese
06-28-2002, 09:19 AM
Hello Browniw, you are so precious. A real cutie-pie!! I am sure that you are spoiled because you are so cute and sweet. Congratulations on your big day!:p

jackiesdaisy1935
06-28-2002, 09:27 AM
Hi Brownie, aren't you the cutest little piggy. It sounds like you have a wonderful life sleeping in air conditioning and all. It also sounds like you are a true Gourmet and love your food served just right. That is a darling picture of you too.
Congratulations dear, sweet, spoiled Brownie Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
06-28-2002, 11:43 AM
Brownie
It sounds like you have your human wrapped around your tiny paws all right. You are so cute I'm sure it's ok with them. Congratulations on being our Sweet Pet of the Day today.:)

blackcoffee
08-19-2002, 10:23 PM
:D hi all,

i am THE brownie. my mama didn't know about this Pet Talk till today. she posted Chris the bird (pet of the day today!) and she just realized that there is a discussion place for us critters. the picture she sent was an old one and not as good as many picture she took after that. we are wondering if we can replay the picture??? anyway, i am much bigger now. mama weighed me last Sat. and i an 1004g which is about 2.21 lb. you can see me in the picture attached! sorry for the late reply.