PDA

View Full Version : When it rains, it pours!

coco-bean
02-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Always seems as though nothing goes right when you expect it too! i guess thats what i get for expecting things to work!
My boyfriend left to go to north carolina, first 5 minutes he leaves i imagine im seeing mice running around my apartment(read previous threads to get the mouse downlow)
Corona, my pup starts pooping in her kennel(just in the middle of the night again) so back to the vet for what she JUST got over, most likely inflamation in her colon. It's part of being a dog mom but i cant handle the smell of poop, it makes me gag...ALOT! so im stuck cleaning it up when before i would just be in charge of the bath while my boyfriend cleaned out her kennel.
My dvd player stops working...with my dvd in the machine, so i have to take the dvd player apart and i dont have a screw driver small enough so i had to use a knife.
Finally i got the dvd out, but i really wanted to watch the dvd so i put it in my computers dvd player. so im watchin my dvd right...well it's a series and so it runs outa shows. I had to switch the dvd, guess what...IT'S STUCK! wont even make the noise that it's opening!
I hate my life right now GRRR...

Laura's Babies
02-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Sounds like the PITS! Sorry you are having these problems... :(