PDA

View Full Version : problems with Jackson's Eye

racing_gurl07
02-01-2007, 07:13 PM
My cat Jackson has had problems with his eye, about a couple months ago one eye was all "gooey" and he couldnt open it but then it went away and now today i noticed the OTHER eye is that way....what is that from?? No other fluids or anything are comming from his nose or nothing like that... :confused:

Craftlady
02-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Possibilties are slight eye infection to just allergies. Cindy always has little bit of "goo" in her eyes it's an allergy issue that comes and goes.

columbine
02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Does it seem to be bothering him? If it does, or if it stays (or comes back), definitely ask the vet. Could definitely be allergies, or just some bacterial thing he can shake off on his own, but get him help if it persists.

Love, columbine

KittyGurl
02-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Angel had that problem and it was an eye infection. Take Jackson to the vet and see what happens. It might just be allergies. The vet should give you some medication that will help clear it up.
Good luck!!! :D

racing_gurl07
02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Im sure its allergies, his other eye cleared up just fine, it doesnt seem to be bugging him any, but if it does persis then ill take him in.

racing_gurl07
02-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Jackson's eye is all cleared up! :) i think it was just allergies or something....I will post pictures of my little boy tomorrow or so. well i shouldnt call him little, he is huge he weighs almost 20 pounds :) but hes heathly