PDA

View Full Version : Comet

Former User
06-25-2002, 03:42 AM
What a cuteness overload! Comet, you are adorable! I love that baby pic of you, so sweet. Just like you sound to be! No wonder everyone who sees you , wants to pet you.

Have a blast today, as we celebrate you as our Pet Of The Day!

CONGRATULATIONS COMET, very adorable bun-bun! :)

popcornbird
06-25-2002, 05:12 AM
Awwwwwwwwww! What a cutie!!!

06-25-2002, 06:10 AM
Hi Comet !!! Here Billie -the-bunnie !! Wow !! You are some cutie !! Well , I hope I will get nominated soon too , as me mommy posted a pic to Karen a while ago !!
Have lots of snackies and run-fun today !!

A nose kiss from your pal in Belgium , Billie !!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

jackiesdaisy1935
06-25-2002, 08:30 AM
Comet, what a bundle of cuteness you are. I love that photo of you, just like a little baby. You sound so friendly and loving to everybody, I just know your family loves you so much and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet, loving Comet Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
06-25-2002, 11:40 AM
I'm In Love!!!! What a sweet picture. I'm fond of bunnies anyway and you are one of the cutest. Congratulations on being our sweet Pet of the Day today. I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles to celebrate.:)

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 11:40 AM
Comet looks lovely, a bit like twinkle.

lovemymaltese
06-25-2002, 01:32 PM
Hello Comet. You are so cute, I wish that I had a rabbit as adorable as you are. Congratulations on your big day! I hope that you get extra love and treats today!!!

tatsxxx11
06-25-2002, 02:44 PM
Oh my goodness, what a darling little bunster baby boy I see before me!! I want to plant kisses all over those furry little feet! You are just tooooo adorable Comet! And what a wonderful friend and companion you are to your adoring guardian! Sounds like you really know how to spread your bunny love around! Congratulations to you cutie pie! You are one beautiful bunny Pet of the Day!

lizbud
06-25-2002, 05:59 PM
DEAREST COMET

So the little old ladies all want to meet & pet you?
Well, I'd be one of them. LOL. Your baby picture is just
the most precious photo I've seen in a long while. :)
Congratulations little furry one on being chosen for a
day of honor as our PET OF THE DAY !!! Love those feet :D

Charlie the Wonder Poodle
06-26-2002, 09:41 AM
Hi there, little Comet (aka Hassenpfeffer)!

Although we've never met (and a good thing, too, because I'd probably chase you!), you look pretty cute to me. Must be all that good food & loving attention given to you by your owner.

My advice - don't bite the nice old ladies (I've tried it, it gets you into trouble).

Happy snuggling with Tory,
Charlie the Wonder Poodle

Comet
06-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Thank you all for those emails to my little bun! :eek:
He's enjoyed many kisses and Rewards and he got 2 c himself!:cool:
Thank You again u r all Wonderful Animals luvrs! :)
:p
;)
:)
:D
:cool:
:eek:

Former User
06-27-2002, 05:22 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Comet! Tell us more about your adorable bunnie!

Comet
06-27-2002, 09:44 AM
Comet luvs Monsters Inc cereal,
he will spin around in circles like a dog:p
then go up on his hind feet nd shake his furry little paw nd he will get the treat!:eek:
he is very funny:cool:
last nite he spilled all my gel pens,:mad:
then one @ a time he pickd them up with his teeth nd put them aside he threw one @ me!:)