PDA

View Full Version : Is Star leaving the View?

shais_mom
01-31-2007, 04:04 PM
I am listening to a channel I have never heard of before and that is what they said.
I don't know if it is true or not.
I never watched The View b/c of personal reasons, and I REAALLLLLY don't watch it now with their newest addition. :eyeroll:
I just was curious....

Vela
01-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Err she already left it a while back. =P

lvpets2002
01-31-2007, 04:45 PM
:) Oh yes Star left months ago.. Ole yabber mouth Rosie took her place.. Also Merideth V. left too & came over to the ToDay Show in the early mornings.. I just love her..

momoffuzzyfaces
01-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Now if only big mouth Rosie would go, I might be tempted to watch the show once in a while when the moon is full, on days when I'm six feet tall, and I've turned green, and grown feathers, and learned to fly!!! Maybe! :D

lvpets2002
01-31-2007, 04:52 PM
:p Well put!! :D
Now if only big mouth Rosie would go, I might be tempted to watch the show once in a while when the moon is full, on days when I'm six feet tall, and I've turned green, and grown feathers, and learned to fly!!! Maybe! :D

shais_mom
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
lmao!
see I don't watch it!
he he he
ya know - I KNEW that - I just wasn't putting it together apparently!
oiiii
Rosie took her place - I KNEW that!
duuuhh!
Now about that Rosie......
;)
maybe I should delete this but now everyone knows how absentminded I am! :p

Logan
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM
Staci, I have never watched that show, but I do like Barbara Walters and I liked Meredith, too. I am enjoying her on the Today Show, now, and even Scott has given up Fox in the mornings because he is actually enjoying the little bit he sees of Meredith and Matt, together. I think they are a better combination than Matt and Katie Couric.

Yep, Star Jones has been gone for a while, and from what I know, she was a big mouth, but she was replaced by a bigger mouth, for sure!!! :p

Much as I like Barbara Walters, I will never be tempted to record this show.

Logan

lvpets2002
02-01-2007, 09:17 AM
:) Logan now that you mention Catie C. = I have not missed her one bit.. I am so pleased with Merideth & Matt together.. I was flipping channels the other day & say Catie C. on CBS & looks as if she aged 10 yrs.. I was like BlaBla.. Merideth just seems so true-blue & sincere..

Laura's Babies
02-06-2007, 12:17 PM
I use to watch it now and then and hated Starr... Now I won't even leave my TV on when it comes on.. I can't STAND Rosie.. BARF!