PDA

View Full Version : End result of a 6 year old girl and Husky collision. PICS

pitc9
01-24-2007, 08:21 AM
This is what happens when a 6 year old girl and a husky have a collision.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/PITC9/Julia.jpg

The culprit...
Yukon: "I was sleeping the entire time... I don't know what husky you're talking about."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/PITC9/Yukon.jpg

This is my niece, she and her best friend Yukon had a sort of running in to last night and Ta-Da.... now she has 3 less teeth to brush! :o
She's fine... she's not even sore, she was happy to go to school today and bring her x-rays from the dentist for show and tell! :D
That's my Girl!
She was worried about Yukon on her way home from the dentist last night; she asked my sister how many teeth Yukon lost! :D Ah yes.. Out of the mouths of babes!
At first my sister thought her face hit the wall knocking out her teeth, but she doesn't even have a split lip, no other marks at all, so we think she hit Yukon's head.
Sorry about the headache Yukon... but thanks for saving Julia from breaking her nose or anything else!

Freedom
01-24-2007, 08:26 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or say "OUCH!" Since the litle girl is OK, I guess this IS comical. Maybe the teeth were a little bit loose already? Isn't 6 when children are losing teeth? Great photo and captions.

ramanth
01-24-2007, 08:29 AM
I've been cracked on the nose my Kia's head and man that smarts!! Can't imagine if I lost my teeth! :eek: Such a brave girl. :)

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 08:32 AM
OUCH!!! Well- hopefully it was time for them to come out.. Poor baby!
One of my shepherds lifted her nose up as I was bending down to get the water bowl, and gave me a bloody nose... lol.

kimlovescats
01-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Glad she wasn't hurt! I'm sure those teeth were soon to be out anyway! ;) What a cute little girl!

king2005
01-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Ah yes, meeting a dogs thick skull is always smarts LOL
However I fear the tail the most.. hard, thick & man they move fast & hard across the face LOL

pitc9
01-24-2007, 09:34 AM
One of my shepherds lifted her nose up as I was bending down to get the water bowl, and gave me a bloody nose... lol.

A swift crack from Buddy's skull has drawn blood from me several times!

The dentist said her front 2 teeth were about to come out, but the 3rd one wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon!

elizabethann
01-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Ouch! I wonder who hurt the most, your Niece or Yukon? :)

Ginger's Mom
01-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Ouch! Yes, I like many others have collided heads with my dog, who decided to jump up just as I was bending over, but it never knocked out any teeth. Gee, and I thought Ginger was hard headed, she has nothing on Yukon. I am glad that your niece (and Yukon) are doing well. She is a brave little girl. :)

Kfamr
01-24-2007, 05:05 PM
G :eek: :eek: D N E S S !

What a brave little girl, too. She has a beautiful smile even with missing teeth!

3muttsandaboston
01-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Poor kid! My sister would kill me if that happened to my nephiews here.

Muddy4paws
01-25-2007, 12:20 PM
I bet Yukon and your neice had a deal on for some extra pocket money ;) :D

cyber-sibes
01-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Wow, that's one story she'll be telling her own kids one day! Dogs do have incredibly hard heads, don't they? Glad she & Yukon survived with relatively little damage.