PDA

View Full Version : Cant help but laugh

whomeee
01-22-2007, 08:32 PM
My Chi and JRT are kenneled at night so there are no accidents, well when they go into the kennel for the night we give them a treat. So now about 2 hours befor bed time the JRT gets into the kennel and looks at my husband and the Chi goes over and starts begging to be put to bed for the night. They wont leave him alone I couldnt help but laugh. My camra is broke or else i would post pics of them doing this.

Daisy and Delilah
01-22-2007, 08:39 PM
My girls learn very quickly about what they need to do to get a treat. They have built in clocks to tell them when it's time to perform for a treat :) I know what you mean. It's just hilarious :D

kimlovescats
01-22-2007, 11:38 PM
How cute! They know what comes after going nighty night! :D

Ginger's Mom
01-23-2007, 05:51 AM
Too cute. :) Although Ginger doesn't ask to go to bed, she will run right to bed when we come in from our last "out", because she knows she will get a treat.

Pawsitive Thinking
01-23-2007, 05:54 AM
So, who is training who eh? :D

borzoimom
01-23-2007, 06:48 AM
LOL! Well- you have admit- its a trick everyone agrees on .. " Is it time for bed now Daddy??? Is it??? Are you sure??? Come on Daddy- bedtime-... Come on Daddy- get up- its that time.. PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEE..."

elizabethann
01-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Very intellegent dog you have there! :)

vinjashira
01-23-2007, 07:33 AM
they are very smart, aren't they? :D

My dog is the same. When I want to take my dog for a car ride, she jumps into my car when I open the door and goes straight to her crate because she knows I always give her a treat afterward.

Freedom
01-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Gee, I'll have to try that routine. Every time I open the car door, Sugar settles in the driver's seat! I have to tell her it is my turn to drive this trip. :D