PDA

View Full Version : [[ Update daily]]Molly's at the white coats for a WEEK!

buttercup132
01-22-2007, 05:35 PM
:( Her external stiches came out and she was EXTREMLY swolen and there was yellow discharge coming out. She hasn't been acting right and just wants to sleep all day so we got her to the vet this morning and she has such a bad infrection that she has to stay at the white coats for a whole WEEK!!!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do without my little doll face. She sleeps in my arms every night and stays there with me until the morning and now I won't have me sweet little cuddle buddy at night:( My poor Molly Dolly please keep her in your prayers:(

borzoimom
01-22-2007, 05:37 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lord- honey that is what I was afraid of... I am so sorry and will put her in prayers!

kimlovescats
01-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Yikes ... that doesn't happen often, it's good you got her to the vet! I hope she will get all better quickly and come back home to you! ;)

Freedom
01-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh, I am SO sorry to hear this about your Molly!

But you know they will take good care of her and get her feeling lots better! After all, she has PT prayers working for her! :D

Kalei
01-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Oh no...I'm so sorry to hear this. that's one thing I have always feared with stitches...right now I still worry about Kishii's stitches coming out, I guess its just my fear with stitches. I will definately be praying for your Molly baby. I hope she gets better soon, and when she's not with you at night, just remember that she is at the vet's to get much better so she come back to your comforting arm.:)

jazzcat
01-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Poor little girl. I'm sorry to hear this.

I hope she gets better quickly. Please keep us updated.

Catty1
01-22-2007, 07:03 PM
I don't want to get your hopes up - but they may have said a week, meaning that is the longest they would have to keep her. She might be home sooner!

She is in the right place! Can you go visit her while she is there? I bet you both would be happy about that! :)

HUGS to you and your Molly Dolly!

catmandu
01-22-2007, 07:24 PM
The Pet Angel Visitor Squad will keep Molly company 24/7 and as soon as she is able to eat,they are going to bring her delicasies from The Bahamas!
Coches, Swordfish and Staeks to keep her spirits up!!
We are praying that the White Coats will find a cure for Your Dear Molly.

buttercup132
01-22-2007, 08:21 PM
I went there with my bf to go see her but they had her under the name we adopted her as which I didnt know till later. Maybe my mom will take me to see her tommorow. Hopefully. I just hate to think of how lonley she is right now:( Thank guys and Kalie thats a really good way to look at it thanks:)

krazyaboutkatz
01-22-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I'm sure that she'll be well cared for and will recover quickly. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way. Please get well soon Molly.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-23-2007, 04:40 AM
Oops, sorry to hear about that.... . Molly is in good hands now, don't worry to much :)
I had a look at your other pets. Wow, Princess is gorgeous!! Molly isn't on your pages yet?

CultureJunky
01-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Poor Molly! Get well soon Molly! We are all thinking of you on here, get back soon so we can see more pictures of you, we miss you already!

Zippy
01-23-2007, 08:45 AM
I am so sorry.I will keep her and you in my prayers.

Kalei
01-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Thank guys and Kalie thats a really good way to look at it thanks:)

No problem bcup!:D I hope you get to visit your little Molly soon.

borzoimom
01-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Is there improvement today?

buttercup132
01-23-2007, 02:23 PM
The vet called today and said she isn't getting any better.:( But a good side she isn't getting worse either, he is probly going to go into her to see if there is a infection on the inside tommorow. The vet tech said it wasn't a good idea to visit because she will see me and then we leave her again.

I had a look at your other pets. Wow, Princess is gorgeous!! Molly isn't on your pages yet?

I've been pretty busy latley and havn't had time to yet. Princess dosen't actually live with me though. I wanted her but I wasn't allowed to have cats before so she was mine but she lives at my grandmas. (Shes TECHNICALLY my grandmas but I still think she is mine I bought her and all)

Flatcoatluver
01-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Aww I am sorry. I will keep little girl in my thoughts. I hope she gets better soon.

phesina
01-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Saying prayers and thinking good, healing thoughts for your beloved Molly.

Hugs and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

Catty1
01-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Hugs and best wishes for Molly. Prayers that the vet can go in and get her all fixed up.

Ready to spoil her rotten when she gets home? :)

buttercup132
01-23-2007, 08:59 PM
YES I'm so ready for her to come home! I wish she would hurry up and get better. Thanks guys.

Argranade
01-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Aww so sorry, just give her all the time she needs to get better and she'll be home faster than you think,

I'll say a prayer for her.

rg_girlca
01-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh Gosh, I am so sorry that sweet little Molly is having complications from her spaying. Poor baby girl and poor you. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Prayers on the way that she has a full and speedy recovery.

Come on sweet thing, you HAVE to get better real soon.

heidiv
01-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh I wish I would have read this earlier...... I am so sorry your animals are all beautiful I had to check out you website!!!! Best wishes and prayers for you kitty I hope she gets better soon! Let us know how she is doing o.k.???

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
YES I'm so ready for her to come home! I wish she would hurry up and get better. Thanks guys.
Keep us posted- I hope and pray as time progresses there will be real signs of improvement.. Poor little girl..

buttercup132
01-24-2007, 03:36 PM
We actually got to go see her!!! Everything is open now. The internal stiches came out too and it looks so gross. My poor Doll face is now a cone head. She did seem like she was more active and stuff though and the vet said that once it scabs up she can come home (so maybe Monday). She's getting better but the insicion isn't yet.

On a funnier note. One of the vets that was on maternity came in today (before we went there) and she asked if Molly was adopted yet cause she wanted to adopt her!!:eek: The other vet tech said no she has a loving home and they won't give her up lol. They love her there they said she plays in her cage and tried to climb the wall and stuff lol shes such a dork.

Catty1
01-24-2007, 03:45 PM
That's a good sign that she is playing! LOL She must be feeling better!

So the vet thinks she'll heal up okay? That's great! :)

phesina
01-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Sounds like everything is coming along just great! How nice that you got to see her today and, as frosting on the cake, got told how much they love her there!

Pat

heidiv
01-24-2007, 04:05 PM
I am so glad to hear she is doing better...... I would have reacted the same as you if someone said that about one of my animals. Its a really good thing that she is admired so...... She must be winning the hearts of all of the staff ;). Sounds like she is coming around anyway... Poor Baby!! Give her a big hug from all of us!

kimlovescats
01-24-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure, but I think sometimes they have a sort of allergic reaction to the internal stitches. I'm so glad to see that Molly is feeling better and will soon be able to come home! ;)

orangemm
01-24-2007, 05:14 PM
So glad your little girl is feeling better; maybe once they opened things up, it relieved some pressure?

I know you must miss her. :(

She must be one special girl if they wanted to adopt her!!

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 07:08 AM
That is a very good sign she is playing.. I know you cant wait for monday, but if an extra day or two at the white coats will bring the healing that much farther along..
( and yes she does have a loving home ... ).. lol. Keep us posted- I am checking this thread daily.

rg_girlca
01-25-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm happy to hear that Molly is feeling better and how can everyone NOT love that sweet girl. :D

Continued prayers that she has a full and speedy recovery.

borzoimom
01-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Found the thread-
Any word yet today?

buttercup132
01-26-2007, 08:42 AM
The vet said he dosen't know about Monday but she deffinatly isn't coming home this weekend:( Thank you guys for all the kind words and thoughts.

borzoimom
01-26-2007, 08:48 AM
The vet said he dosen't know about Monday but she deffinatly isn't coming home this weekend:( Thank you guys for all the kind words and thoughts.
I know you want her to come home, but it sounds like your vet is on the ball here.. Boy she was one sick kitty for sure.. I havent heard of complications this bad from a spay in a very long time. I will continue to place this whole situation in prayers.

buttercup132
01-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Thanks. He said it's starting to close 3/4 of the way but not scabbing yet so he dosen't know about Monday now...

catlover4ever
01-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Sounds like Molly is on the mend....more positive thoughts being sent for her. Hope she is able to come home real soon.