PDA

View Full Version : Sophie !!!!!!

06-22-2002, 07:10 AM
oh Sophie , how I love your beautiful blue eyes !!!! And the colouring of your furr ........ waw !!! Today , our COTD is a real beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratiolations !! Have fun today !

Dan Holder
06-22-2002, 07:32 AM
How nice that such a loving kitty found a way to never be alone. Especially after her first family couldn't make the effort to find a home for her. Good luck.

tatsxxx11
06-22-2002, 07:36 AM
Oh, oh Sophie! How beautiful are you????? You, dear girl, are simply stunning! Those amazing blue eyes, that silvery grey coat, those markings....HOW could anyone leave you behind?:( No matter!! Now you are in the loving arms of those who cherish and treasure the lovely, sweet, stunning Sophie! And how special that you also have an extended family to share your love with. I'm so sorry to hear you've had some pretty close calls!! Thankfully, in true Sophie style, you came through with flying colors! Still, try and stay safe sweetie!:) Congratulations to you dear Sophie girl! You are one incredibly beautiful, brave, loving and most deserving Cat of the Day! Lots of love and snuggles to you on your very special day!

jackiesdaisy1935
06-22-2002, 08:23 AM
Oh Sophie thank goodness you have those seven lives left. What a beauty you are, with not only one but two families loving you so much. You truly do have a "Sophie's Choice" as to where you want to lay your head, and I did love that movie too. Congratulations dear, beautiful, Sophie, Our Very Best Cat of the Day. With two families, I'm sure you will get many special treats on your Very Special Day.
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Bari_d
06-22-2002, 08:24 AM
Sophie, you are just beautiful! Your furr is so plush and I love your swirls!!! I too can't imagine anyone leaving you, and we're so happy that you have found "the best of both worlds!"

Congratulations, lovely, on being chosen as Cat of the Day today! We enjoyed your story and wish you many years of TLCs and purrrrrfect happiness!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...

Bari and the Pride

yorkster
06-22-2002, 10:50 AM
Sophie, you are a unique, beautiful kitty! I love the tabby stripes with the blue eyes :cool:

Congratulations sweet Sophie, and you made a wise choice in homes! :)

rg_girlca
06-22-2002, 01:25 PM
Oh Sophie, what a sight for sore eyes you are. What a beautiful, pretty, gorgeous girl you are. I just love those pretty blue eyes.
Congratulations sweetheart on being our precious Cat of the Day.
And to think that today you will get double the treats to honor you on your special day.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-22-2002, 02:52 PM
Sophie
How cleaver you are to have two sets of parents to love you. Sounds like you have found two forever homes. I hope you get royally spoiled from all your humans for being our sweet Cat of the Day today.:)

Randi
06-22-2002, 04:13 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, sweet Sophie! You look stunning! Such a beautiful coat and blue eyes you have! I'm so glad you have two families to spoil you. Keep healthy!
Enjoy your day and get pampered with yummies and cuddles today on your special day! :D

Purrs and headbumpies from us,
Fister & his mum ;)

koxka
06-22-2002, 05:46 PM
Sophie,You are so beautiful,pretty....and wise.
Your beauty is so shiny that hurt my eyes.

Koxka

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/CHHobanim.gif

lizbud
06-22-2002, 05:51 PM
BEAUTIFUL SOPHIE

What a Gorgeous kitty you are Dear Sophie. I like
the arrangement you've worked out. Two families to
love and care for you.:) Many happy congratulations
on being chosen for a day of honor as our Special
Saturday CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Clemaye
06-22-2002, 07:55 PM
Beautiful Sophie!
It defies description that someone could abandon you! But now it seems, you have the best of both worlds - two lots of loving owners to fulfill your every whim!

:) :)

Have a truly special day, special Sophie!

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby. :D :D

lovemymaltese
06-22-2002, 08:08 PM
hello Sophie, you are a beautiful cat. Those eyes are wonderful!! Congratulations on your big day!

kohala
06-22-2002, 08:10 PM
Ahhhh, aren't you the lovely one! You are truly beautiful, Sophie!!!:) How pretty you looked on my screen at work today, you made working on Saturday a more pleasant experience!! How cool that you have two families!!! You are quite the Cat of the Day, and I know you are getting the royal treatment, upstairs and downstairs!!

AvaJoy
06-23-2002, 08:38 PM
Sophie, you are gorgeous and could easily have MANY kind souls offering to love you . . . due to your awful abandonment experience I can't say as I blame you for not putting all your eggs in one basket, but it sounds like these two families adore you and have nursed you on several occasions back to health, so you've got it made . . . congratulations on being chosen as our COTD, pretty girl!:)

Vio&Juni
06-24-2002, 01:16 AM
What a special cat you are, Sophie!:) To choose to make happy two families, not only one!:D :D :D And that after some people abandoned you!
Yoy are also very beautiful, I just love your eyes and your fur!:D :D :D