PDA

View Full Version : Dog Buried Alive

elizabethann
01-17-2007, 12:15 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/us/2007/01/17/neumann.fl.dog.buried.alive.wear

Poor dog. I'm glad he was found in time. I wonder if he fell into a sink hole or if somebody actually buried him. If somone buried him, I hope they rot in hell. This dog looks like such a gentle pup.

critter crazy
01-17-2007, 12:20 PM
That dog is so exhausted!!! Poor Baby!! That is just horrible!! I sure hope it wasnt done on purppose, but if it was I hope the person is caught and pays for it!!!!:eek:

lvpets2002
01-17-2007, 12:23 PM
:mad: Oh that just makes me so upset & mad.. I think by the size of the dog & the hole that the dog was buried for the intension to die.. Too whom that would do that RoTT In ??&&%%@@##

Vela
01-17-2007, 01:03 PM
So glad they saved him! Poor baby!

lizbud
01-17-2007, 05:03 PM
I read this earlier today. :( It seems like there are quite a few people
who want to adopt this dog.I noticed a momma Bull Mastiff and pups that
where shone in the CNN video & wondered if they were related to the Bull
Mastiff that was buried? I'm so glad that neighbor lady called someone to
check out the sounds.An article from the local news in Pensacola.

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070117/NEWS01/701170337/1006

Alysser
01-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Poor baby! I feel so bad for him, he looked so weak, and all dirty. Poor boy..I'm so glad they found him, he will go to a good home that he deserves. As for the jerk who buried him, may he rot in hell. :(

Chilli
01-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I saw this today on the news during Study Hall (the tv is always on in there set to cnn).
The look in the dogs eyes is just heartbreaking.. he looks and seems SO sweet.. how could anyone do such a thing?
I know he won't have problems finding his forever home, especially since his story has been broadcasted and everything.
Good thoughts for the big boy for a quick recovery and a great life in a new home! =]

Kalei
01-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Things like that just make me so angry at what some people in this world are like. Such cruelty is so evil its disgusting. the poor dog. I'm so glad they got that beautiful dog out in time and that it is now working its strength back up:)