PDA

View Full Version : Muffin REALLY loves when mommy makes treats!

sirrahved
01-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I've spent the day baking today. I had about a 1/3 of a can of pumpkin leftover. What do you do with a partial can of pumpkin? Make doggie treats, of course!

I fed each of the girls a tiny taste of the dough to see if they liked it. Apparently they did, because the stalked me the rest of the time I was baking!

I gave them each a treat fresh out of the oven and boy did they love them! Muffin's reaction: Jump up into my lap (I was on the couch) and lick my face.

The treats I made up (I just looked around for what else we had)
Pumpkin
1 grated carrot
Giant glob of peanut butter
1 egg
enough corn meal to bring it together like play dough

I baked them @ 250 for about 45 minutes.

DrKym
01-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Rusty ,Sequoia and Goofy thank Muffins mom cause their mom is baking some too (I used oatmeal though) cause they sounded nummy nuff for People sharing! :D Thanks Muffins mommie! from all of us !

borzoimom
01-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I've spent the day baking today. I had about a 1/3 of a can of pumpkin leftover. What do you do with a partial can of pumpkin? Make doggie treats, of course!

I fed each of the girls a tiny taste of the dough to see if they liked it. Apparently they did, because the stalked me the rest of the time I was baking!

I gave them each a treat fresh out of the oven and boy did they love them! Muffin's reaction: Jump up into my lap (I was on the couch) and lick my face.

The treats I made up (I just looked around for what else we had)
Pumpkin
1 grated carrot
Giant glob of peanut butter
1 egg
enough corn meal to bring it together like play dough

I baked them @ 250 for about 45 minutes.
Oh wow- I am going to try that- thank you!!