PDA

View Full Version : I was soooo late this morning...

Edwina's Secretary
06-18-2002, 12:15 PM
I don't know what has gotten into Edwina. First she hung around the bathroom while I showered -- complaining loudly about the new citrus scented spray on body lotion I am using. (She does NOT like citrus. I use this to my advantage to keep her out of things.)

Then she decided it was play time. We have stairs, then a landing, then two more steps to the hall. She crouched on the landing for me to lay on the floor and dangle toys (mousie, ribbons) on the step for her to attack. It has probably been a year since she wanted to play this particular game!

But she was sooo cute. Eyes wide, pupils dilated, butt wiggling -- how could I resist??? For about 1/2 an hour we played. Then she insisted she had worked up an appetite with all that play and needed another bite of turkey before I left for work -- late!

Nomilynn
06-18-2002, 12:54 PM
Hehehehe... sounds like you two had a wonderful morning, even though you were a bit late :D Hopefully your boss is an understanding one!! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
But she was sooo cute. Eyes wide, pupils dilated, butt wiggling -- how could I resist??? LOL! I can never resist the butt wiggle either! Do they know how to get to us or what?:D

06-18-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
LOL! I can never resist the butt wiggle either! Do they know how to get to us or what?:D

THEY DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former User
06-18-2002, 01:23 PM
Oh, that sounds so cute Sara! Never mind being late (although your boss might), I know it was worth it!:)

yorkster
06-18-2002, 01:26 PM
AWWWWW, so cute! :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
06-18-2002, 01:39 PM
Wina! You are such a funny girl!!!

zippy-kat
06-18-2002, 01:51 PM
OH Edwina--Mistress of the housie and mousie--you sure have your mommy wrapped around your lil' claw don't you?! ;)

Sara--would that be the citrus basil spray from bath and body works?!! GOOOOD stuff!!

Edwina's Secretary
06-18-2002, 01:54 PM
Zippy- Kat -- Yes, that's what it is! I like it but it gets on the floor when I spray and Edwina does a "I don't know if I can even walk on this smelly floor (nasal whine)" when I use it!

zippy-kat
06-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Is she finicky with scents in general or just that particular one?

Sophie loves the citrus basil and also Clinque's Happy (my all time favorite!!) but can't stand the smell of vanilla or Davidoff's Cool Water--spoiled girl! :rolleyes: lol

Edwina's Secretary
06-18-2002, 03:05 PM
She has a particular dislike for citrus. I read that cats don't like citrus and have successfully used a citrus room spray as a deterent (once she thought the pot of a silk plant made a good litter box and occasionally she mistakes the dining room for her litter box -- but only if we go on vacation.) When she has an accident I spray the lemony stuff and she avoids that spot!

She has her own -- just for cats -- perfume I bought her in Paris but her favorite scent remains ----FEET :confused:

zippy-kat
06-18-2002, 06:49 PM
OH! I remember you telling us about the kitty perfume now!

Tinker is a toe licker...:rolleyes:
And she LOVES shoes...but what girl doesn't?! lol

krazyaboutkatz
06-20-2002, 12:38 AM
I'm also late to work sometimes because of my cats. Sunny loves to get plenty of scritches and belly rubs in the morning and to play. Sometimes all three cats will be so lovey dovey that it's hard for me to get ready for work. They also have me wrapped around their paws.http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/felix1.gif