PDA

View Full Version : *13* of Princess outside!

JALB
12-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Princess meowed at me and I thought maybe she wanted to go for a walk, so I took her outside. More coming...

JALB
12-20-2006, 11:27 AM
3 more coming...

JALB
12-20-2006, 11:29 AM
That's all! Enjoy! :) :D

Laura's Babies
12-20-2006, 11:57 AM
What a beauty she is and she looks like she really enjoyed her stroll outside. She is one awesome girl!

JALB
12-20-2006, 12:08 PM
What a beauty she is and she looks like she really enjoyed her stroll outside. She is one awesome girl!

I'm not sure if she'll want to do it again, even though she had fun this time. While I was taking her harness off of her my dad walked by and she ran away. The harness just slipped off while she ran. :( :confused:

Thank you for your comment! :D :)

Sonia59
12-20-2006, 12:28 PM
After a few minutes, I am still ooohhhh-ing at the screen! Princess is gorgeous and has an amazing fur. Did you just comb her, or does her fur always look like this, so perfect? :eek:

JALB
12-20-2006, 01:01 PM
I have never combed Princess, but I do pet her a lot. And she also licks herself. Her fur always looks like that.

catmandu
12-20-2006, 07:28 PM
I Know My Princess Would Love To Stroll In Her Garden, And Im Pretty Sure That She Wouldnt Stray.
But She Loves The Enclosed Porch,and With Her Being Sight Impaired Shes Better Off There.

Freedom
12-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Is this the first time she has been out for a stroll? And she liked it? Beware!!! My Amber (Mr. Amber Cat) liked it so much, he just HAD to go out every day, no matter sun, rain, sleet, snow, ice. And he just HAD to go around the building twice. Not once, not three times, TWICE. When he got the idea to go out for a walk in his head, there was no getting him off the topic onto something else. No toy, no treat, would do. He HAD to be taken out for his walk about.

She is VERY beautiful, and seemed quite at ease among the "peasants" who have to bow down to royal cats at all times, ha ha.

JALB
12-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Is this the first time she has been out for a stroll? And she liked it? Beware!!! My Amber (Mr. Amber Cat) liked it so much, he just HAD to go out every day, no matter sun, rain, sleet, snow, ice. And he just HAD to go around the building twice. Not once, not three times, TWICE. When he got the idea to go out for a walk in his head, there was no getting him off the topic onto something else. No toy, no treat, would do. He HAD to be taken out for his walk about.

This is not her first time outside, but it is her first time outside that I took pictures.

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2006, 10:30 PM
She sure is gorgeous and looks like she really enjoyed being outside. Thanks for sharing her pictures with us.:)

JALB
12-20-2006, 11:34 PM
You're welcome, and thank everyone for all your comments! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-21-2006, 04:53 AM
What a beauty!! She really is a "PRINCESS" !!!
I love that pic in the tree!!