PDA

View Full Version : People I have seen too much of in 2006!

RICHARD
12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
THis is a just for fun thread...

These are people I hope have less media exposure in 2006..

Any politician from Iran
Gloria Allred
Terrell Owens.
Nicole Ritchie
Paris Hilton.
Al Shaprton
Rachel Ray.

and some others that I cant remember.....

ANybody else?

critter crazy
12-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Hillary Clinton!!! But i know hoping to see less of her is just a pipe dream!!:rolleyes:

Husky_mom
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
someone I would love to NEVER hear/see about..........

Britney and ex
Tom and Katie

my hubby´s coworkers.........LMAO.........LOL

wolflady
12-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes... :rolleyes:

lizbud
12-11-2006, 06:39 PM
THis is a just for fun thread...

These are people I hope have less media exposure in 2006..

Any politician from Iran
Gloria Allred
Terrell Owens.
Nicole Ritchie
Paris Hilton.
Al Shaprton
Rachel Ray.

and some others that I cant remember.....

ANybody else?

Hey, wait a minute..... I like Rachel Ray and besides, I just learned how to
pronounce Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. :D :D

Husky15
12-11-2006, 08:08 PM
TomKat, definitely. I've seen too much of them. Britney Spears is getting rather annoying as well, but K-Fed is getting even more annoying. Like anybody really cares about him and his book he wants to publish. He's a wannabe.

Lady's Human
12-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Bill Clinton (With the exception of the Katrina relief gigs)

Hillary Clinton (Yes she's our senator, but enough already)

Retired military officers making political statements while using their rank to increase their credibility (illegal under the terms of military service, and officers are never TRULY retired, if you're going to do it, give up your pension and play by the same rules the rest of the military has to play by)

Celebrities. Period. On the rare occasion I actually watch the news, I want the news, not more tripe about who's sleeping with who. (That is one of the main reasons I get news from other sources, like newspapers and web sites)

moosmom
12-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, any and ALL references to "baby bumps" (I HATE that expression), George Dubbyah, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith and Howard Stern (her lawyer), Tori Spelling and her whining about being cheated out of her father's money.

Can't think of anyone else right now, too tired. :rolleyes:

gini
12-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Tori Spelling and her husband had a garage sale over the weekend - and people flocked to it to snap up her trash.....................

Give me a break....................from Katie and Tom and offspring..........from Tori and Paris.........and .............oh the list is just too long.

pnance
12-12-2006, 12:35 AM
I have to agree with everone else..Tom and Katie, Brittney and Kfed, but maybe I'm a little biased...as far as I'm concerned once was enough.... :):) I mean if your going to constantly make me watch the same people at least let it be cute guys.... :p :rolleyes:

lady_zana
12-12-2006, 05:57 AM
Celebrities. Period. On the rare occasion I actually watch the news, I want the news, not more tripe about who's sleeping with who. (That is one of the main reasons I get news from other sources, like newspapers and web sites)

Exactly! When I want to know what Britney Spears is doing, I'll check out the imdb.com. I was surprised when her "flashing the camera" showed up on CNN! With all that's going on in the world, THAT'S what they chose to report?

Pam
12-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Let's not forget Pam Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith. :rolleyes:
Oops, I just noticed that Anna Nicole is on Donna's list too. :)

pitc9
12-12-2006, 08:16 AM
Brit and K-Fed top my list!

cassiesmom
12-12-2006, 12:22 PM
TomKat and baby
Hillary Rodham Clinton
I know this won't happen, but I'll say it anyway: I wish Sen. Obama would stop the pre-Presidential hoopla and concentrate on being a good Senator.

critter crazy
12-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I know this won't happen, but I'll say it anyway: I wish Sen. Obama would stop the pre-Presidential hoopla and concentrate on being a good Senator.

ummm...i think that having a president Obama, is way too close to Osama!!! I just giggl when i hear it!!!:D

Argranade
12-12-2006, 01:49 PM
No one, if you think too much of things like this it will make you nuts ... so just let the freakish people be, as it's there problem if they want to make this world a little more weird.

buttercup132
12-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Angelina Joli. I hate how the guys always talk about how "hot" she is.
I personally think shes hideous and her lips are way too big.

joycenalex
12-12-2006, 09:05 PM
ken lay
skilling...go to jail and rot, thief!
tom delay
rick santorum
mike dewine
SEE YA!!!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
12-13-2006, 04:47 AM
I absolutely do not want to see anymore celebrity love life/personal life stories. I don't care if they have kids, I don't care who they go out with and I cirtainly don't care who or what they sleep with. If I want to know these things of people that I don't know, I'd ask...really! I have a hard enough time keeping track of MY personal life, I don't much want to try and keep track of someone elses

I don't want to see anymore "scandals" Sometimes I think people make these things up to make more money. Attention (even bad) = money nowdays it seems like. Whats worse is if you're a celebrity, people celebrate your bad choices. I'm sure no one would give a flying so and so over a white picket fence if I got married in Las Vegas and devorced less than two days later. Why should I care? If I pay you, you dumb celebrity, will you stop telling me how you "would have killed your wife if you had ACTUALLY done it?"

catnapper
12-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Tom and Katie! If I NEVER see his face again, it would a-ok with me. I'll cerftainly never see another of his movies ever again.

I agree with Rachel Ray. I can't stand her uber-perkiness. Doesn't she ever have an off day?

sirrahved
12-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Angelina Joli. I hate how the guys always talk about how "hot" she is.
I personally think shes hideous and her lips are way too big.

Okay, I even think she's hot, and I'm a straight woman! :p

Let's once and for all STOP TALKING ABOUT OJ SIMPSON! His new book... just disgusting!

I forgot Ted Haggard.

Argranade
12-13-2006, 01:37 PM

Let's once and for all STOP TALKING ABOUT OJ SIMPSON! His new book... just disgusting!

I forgot Ted Haggard.

Ok I must admit too she does look hot lol, *straight too*

I don't care if other guys think she's hot it's not like there ever going to marry her lol, or meet her even for that fact ... just let them keep dreaming because that's all the hope they have .. sad isent it.

Hey big lips are in now aren't they? LMAO! .. sometimes I think my lips look big compared to my friends lol :o , I mean my other friend always has to wear lip stick because her's are so small .. ermm .. I geuss guys think it's more to kiss but now poor girls are getting them WAY too big.http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/white_creatures/more%20stuff/thsmile_confused.gif

Husky_mom
12-13-2006, 01:40 PM

LMAO.......Same here.........LOL

RICHARD
12-13-2006, 01:49 PM
from far away Jolie doesn't look bad...it's in the close up...

It looks like she has earthworms glued to her lips....the wrinkles and cracks are really gross.

-------------

TV judge shows.
Nancy Grace
the EX of any star.
any star that travels to any country that begins with AF and ends with RICA. :confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2006, 02:31 PM
from far away Jolie doesn't look bad...it's in the close up...

It looks like she has earthworms glued to her lips....the wrinkles and cracks are really gross.

-------------

Now! Now! She had to pay her plastic surgeon tons of money for those worm lips!!!! :rolleyes: :D

Somebody take Rosie O'Donnell and gag her, please!!!!! (she makes me gag) (why don't we have a barfing smile?) :D

Sophist
12-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Lindsay Lohan.

Jessica Simpson, or any member of her family.

Princess Di (the conspiracy theories and lust for morbid details is reaching fever-pitch again)

Jennifer Aniston

Mayor Ray Nagin (of the chocolate city and pathetic back-peddling fame)

Valerie Plame

There are others, but those are the first to come to mind...

sirrahved
12-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Now! Now! She had to pay her plastic surgeon tons of money for those worm lips!!!! :rolleyes: :D

she was born with those worm lips. Ever seen pictures of her when she was young?

Link to Angelia @ 13 (http://www.neoanathema.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=7)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
she was born with those worm lips. Ever seen pictures of her when she was young?

Link to Angelia @ 13 (http://www.neoanathema.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=7)
:D No, I never cared enough to look! :D

RICHARD
12-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Let's not forget Pam Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith.
I just opened up my "Monthly Men's Magazine" and there is Pam..on the cover
And I thought I was going to make it until the end of the year....You planned that, didn't you? :confused:

Thanks! ;)

Oh, Christina Aguilera and Lidsay Lohan..

Ny the way Rachel Ray showed up in my mom's kitchen........on a box of saltine crackers.......I refuse to eat any.....thank you!

Catty1
04-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey Randi - interesting idea on bumping up old threads. I was sure RICHARD had a treasure trove - this is the oldest I could find.

Interesting too...some people here got their wishes, others did NOT LOL ;)

RICHARD
04-07-2008, 09:11 PM
IT's 2008 and I'd like to see that bipolar Hannah Cyrus, Mylie Montana drop off the earth.

Ugh, I skeezed myself out once with her........and now she's everywhere. :rolleyes:

cassiesmom
04-07-2008, 09:16 PM
TomKat and baby
Hillary Rodham Clinton

ROFL! I think I was really contributing to a list of people I should expect to hear MORE about.

Also, may I please NOT be updated so regularly about the ups and downs of Britney Spears' life. It's now two years later and I am STILL not interested.

RICHARD
04-11-2008, 12:39 AM
The cesspool of media has spewed forth Duane 'dog' Chapman once again.

------

Him and his skanky wife and brother are back!

I had to laugh out loud. His son, the one that turned him into the media for being an AH is back in jail and his brother was caught outside a mall, naked, "changing his wet clothes", by a security guard. :rolleyes:

RICHARD
04-30-2008, 04:08 AM
The train wreck that is Mealy Montana....The spawn of Billy Ray.

I had to laugh about the pics she took for Vanity Fair. Keith Olberman, TV talking head, was poking fun at another host who thought that the pic she took wasn't proper.

Look,
If that was his 15 year old kid he'd think different.

This chickie already had posted pics of her in a bra, pulling her top down to show her bra and another with her draped over some guy's lap.

Disney and Vanity Fair and the photog are blaming, apologizing and covering up....Ultimately you have to blame everyone. I don't see any 15 year old kid wanting to have some suggestive pics taken of themselves...Unless the dad is pimping her for money and the kid is so jaded already she can't say no.

Lordy, spare the rod....the child is spoiled already! :rolleyes:

RICHARD
05-04-2008, 09:21 AM
I have to take one of the people off my list.

Gloria Allred. Not only is she a delegate representing Cah Lee Fuh NEE Ah at the Dem Convention, SHE'S THE LAWYER FOR THE SKANKY NANNIES THAT ARE SUING ROB LOWE!

There was a film clip of the skan---nanny and her making a scene at a news conference. It was hilarious! The nanny was freaking out about the 'abuse' she suffered and there was GA at her side....GA was hugging her in an over-produced scene of caring. It almost looked like a 15 year old boy and girl on a first date....you know Octopus meets Mermaid......

I really dislike GA, but love the theatrics!:D