PDA

View Full Version : Together Again! (And NEWS!)

Laura's Babies
12-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Me and my girls are together again after my 28 day absense and they are letting me know they are glad I am home. Each has taken their turn coming to love on me and get their loving, hugs and kisses. They look GREAT! I sure do miss them when I am at work. They are all fine, of coarse this cold weather is giving Amy fits getting around but she is her sweet self and purs when I love on her......

NOW, got BIG NEWS!! It was arranged the day I left so I waited until I came back to share it with all of you and I am sooooooo excited!!!! I got COMPANY coming tomorrow from Virginia... YES, Virginia and YES, Eddie and Regina are coming for SIX DAYS!!! (This will be Eddies first time to fly since his accident) I have been bouncing off the walls of that boat for 28 days with excitement. My Captain let me leave early today so I could come home and get rid of some dust, cat hair and wash sheets. (Got off less that 30 miles from home) They will get here in the morning and I am sure I will be busy while they are here and not on here much but I promise I will get tons of pictures to share!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving on the boat, I did the turkey and all the fixings and we all ate until we were miserable. Had a great trip, everyone was happy and having a good time and we got the news we got a raise AND a BIG Bonus!! I almost fainted when I saw the amount of my bonus check! Merry Christmas to ME!! (From Ingram) I am on cloud nine with all this excitement going on!

Karen
12-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Wow! Happy, busy, happy, furry, happy news! Thanks for sharing! Now let the fur fly! ;) How nice that they let you off early - and close to home! :)

catmandu
12-06-2006, 04:24 PM
When one of Our Pet Talker Friends is happy, we are all happy.
Thats such great news, and the Found Cats sent a little something to you, a certain photo they thought you will enjoy.
A certain Cat in the bag.
We are so pleased to hear that Eddies out and about and recovering from his accident.
That must be about the best news of all.
Its sound as though you, Your Family and Cats are having a Great Christmas!
It couldnt happen to a nicer person.

catnapper
12-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Yay Laura -- first of all, yay, you're back!Secondly, yay for your great gift of Eddie coming home to his mama, and thridly, yay for a nice Christmas bonus!

jenluckenbach
12-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Happy, happy happy!

kimlovescats
12-06-2006, 06:56 PM
WELCOME HOME, LAURA!!!! :D

YIPPEE ... Eddie is coming to visit his wonderful Mom!!! I know how excited you must be. You HAVE to be sure and take LOTS of pictures for us, OK?

A raise and a BIG bonus? Congratulations!!! I know that you are certainly very deserving, Laura!

Hugs my friend,
Kim ;)

Bengalz
12-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Good things come to Good people - and you're one of the best :D Enjoy your home time - it is precious!

Betty

krazyaboutkatz
12-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Welcome back!!!:) I'm glad that you received such wonderful news to share with us. You certainly deserve the best.:) Enjoy!!!:D

rosethecopycat
12-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Happy Joy!

Dancing Meezers here tonight for Good News!

( I spent 12 years at sea, so I know how you might feel out there)

;)

Logan
12-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I don't think I know anyone who is more deserving than you are, Laura, of all good things!!! :) Have fun with your family and Merry Christmas!!!!! :)

CultureJunky
12-07-2006, 04:20 AM
It's so nice to see you back Laura, I miss you when you're not on Pet Talk and the cats too. Excellent news about Eddie, and bonus news about a pay rise and bonus, that's brilliant. Make sure you spoil yourself and the cats with your bonus and enjoy every penny (cent!).
Happy Christmas!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-07-2006, 07:17 AM
YIPPIE!!!! LAURA IS BACK HOME !!!!

Awww, this is such great news for you, Laura!!! This will be an emotional reunion!!

moosmom
12-07-2006, 07:46 AM
WAY TO GO LAURA!!! What a wonderful surprize. I'm glad you'll be able to have a great holiday.

Tell me, um, are they hiring??? :p Just kidding!

Reachoutrescue
12-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I am so glad your son is coming home for the holidays. I bet you will spoil him with that Christmas bonus!! Welcome back. You were not just missed by your cats....you were missed by us as well!!

AbbyMom
12-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Welcome back!

Tell Regina and Eddie that AbbyMom says hello and wishes them a Merry Christmas.

Laura, you had a message from Ireland while you were gone:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=116647

Donnaj4962
12-07-2006, 02:50 PM
First.... WELCOME HOME LAURA!!!!!!!

You were missed! And not just by your furrybutts! ;)

Glad to hear your wonderful news of visitors AND a raise AND a Christmas bonus! How wonderful!

Give your babies some luvvins from Donna, Tabitha and Sasha in Indiana!

Freedom
12-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Hip hip, HOORAY! Laura's home and with great news! Chester, Giz, Amy and Samantha have plans for that bonus, don't think you get to keep it all yourself! :D

phesina
12-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Wonderful news! Welcome home, Laura, and congratulations!

Pat and cats

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey, Laura, glad to hear you had another safe and successful trip! And Eddie coming for Christmas!!!! What a wonderful Christmas present for you! :D

QueenScoopalot
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
~HI~HI~HI!!! Laura..Welcome back once again! That's wonderful news about Eddie & Regina coming to visit! :) And the extra (much deserved) bonus must be a wonderful boost for you. ;) More $$$ to spoil the babies with lol! :D

jazzcat
12-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi Laura, it's great to see you back home. Congrats on all the wonderful work news and have a great time with Regina and Eddie - I know you will!!