PDA

View Full Version : Auu, Meow, Uuuuuu...

Former User
06-14-2002, 02:11 PM
...that's part of Casper's vocabularity (spelling?). He is just hilarious when he starts talking to get attention, he doesn't care what comes out, just as long as he can hear himself and gets attention. Sometimes I swear he is in pain when he goes really loud and says, "AAAUUUUUUUUUU" :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-14-2002, 02:38 PM
LOL!! Maybe he's learning French! (or some other language other than his native CAT)

yorkster
06-14-2002, 03:18 PM
:D :D :D
Casper you are a character!
Wylie & Kedi do that too sometimes (mostly Wylie). My female cats have never really done that.............maybe males do it more?

:confused:

wayne0214
06-14-2002, 06:03 PM
I have had cats in the past that mimcked my voice and especially my words. Could it be that your Casper is trying to mimick something you have said?:)

...........wayne

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-15-2002, 02:54 AM
*lol TC**
T & J don't meow too much, unless I am making tuna. One day my brother-in-law and his wife came over after church and we made some sandwiches and were sitting outside on the porch and Tinky was sitting at the sliding glass door just meowing and meowing real loud and I leaned over to where I could see her and said "whats wrong little girl?" then she came to my side of the door where she could see me then laid down and was happy..... It was sooooo sweet, It made me smile (my baby was looking for me .:D )

06-15-2002, 07:51 AM
not much "talking" here !!!!
Sydney is a very quiet cat !! The only thing he "says" is a very short "MOW" , when I am about to give him food !!!
His language is : puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrringggggggggg !!!!!

Former User
06-15-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by yorkster
:D :D :D
Casper you are a character!

Yup, that's our Casper, a little clown every now and then :rolleyes: :D

rg_girlca
06-15-2002, 01:57 PM
Talk, you want to talk about talk. Like i've said before, my Katie girl doesn't shut up unless she is sleeping. I'm not joking either. She greets us in the morning with her meowing, and god forbid if you don't pay attention to her, then you really hear it from her. If she is on you and you have to put her down to get up to do something and you're not back fast enough for her, you hear about it. She greets us with her meowing when we get home. When we have to use the washroom and close the door, she is right outside meowing and scratching at the door. Katie does not like closed doors, when she knows you are on the other side of it. When I am lying down she has to be on me and if i put her down, she will go into the other room and come out with this god awful meow like her feelings are so hurt.
She meows when she is hungry, if i didn't clean her litter box that day, if we are not in the same room as her, when she wants to play, when we go to bed and turn off the lights. I'm telling you, i think she just likes the sound of her own voice. She meows so much sometimes, that i have to yell "Katie shut-up". Some of you may think this is soo cute, which it is most of the time, but believe me, there are days that is just gets on my nerves.
But i wouldn't trade her for a million bucks. cause she is my Katie. pretty lady.:D