PDA

View Full Version : Saying a prayer for patience

caseysmom
11-15-2006, 09:48 PM
My daughter has been involved in a used book drive for our local SPCA for high school volunteer credits. We dropped off some books tonight so of course we had to go look at the pups.

Its funny how one dog can just reach out to your heartstrings. There was a female daschund/terrier mix that just touched me, her name is patience. She was 3 and a half and so quiet and reserved. She just looked at me with those soulful eyes. When I crouched by her cage she leaned over against the bars so I could pet her through them....

Please pray that she finds a wonderful home, I am sure she will this spca is almost no kill and she is a really nice size, unfortunately people fight over the small ones.

K9karen
11-16-2006, 12:53 AM
How'd ya keep self control??? I had to stop visiting the shelters because it just kills me. I'm starting to lose self control... :eek:

elizabethann
11-16-2006, 07:50 AM
She sounds like a cutie. And what a beautiful name. I will keep her in my thoughts.

kimlovescats
11-17-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm sure she will find a good home. I definitely understand what you are feeling though! ;)

Freedom
11-17-2006, 09:05 AM
She sounds like she is just working on everyone to get herself into a good home! I am hoping for her to get the very best.

Around here, the small dogs get adopted very quickly.