PDA

View Full Version : The Cat Play Room ....

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
A few new pictures from tonight....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_3274.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_3277.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_3278.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_3287.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_3289.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_3297.jpg

Please keep in mind that with this many cats, it is VERY hard to keep it CLEAN!!! :rolleyes:

Dorothy39
11-01-2006, 12:27 AM
I am looking at the pictures, and rubbing my eyes!!

Is this for REAL?? :eek:

I mean, I think I am looking at The Greatest Place on the Planet for CATS!!

Those pictures are just Sensational! My goodness, just sensational!!

Ohhh :o Just looking at those cats tells me that this place is REAL!!

Marvelous , kimlovescats~ you owe up to your name!!!! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
11-01-2006, 12:41 AM
It's absolutely gorgeous and I think it also looks very clean.:) I'm sure that they enjoy playing here very much. I basically turned my living room into a kitty playroom.:)

Logan
11-01-2006, 12:49 AM
Butter has just told me "goodbye". He is off to live in your playroom!!! ;) Maybe Butter could be an inside only cat if he had a place like that to live and play with his friends!!!!

CultureJunky
11-01-2006, 03:38 AM
Wow! That is just way too cool for words. What a great place for them all to hang out and play. That's a brilliant play room. Why would they want anything else in life! I suspect you'll have a few Pet Talk cats knocking on your door soon to join them!

Sonia59
11-01-2006, 04:37 AM
Wow, what a lovely room! I would love to be in the middle of it :D

orangemm
11-01-2006, 04:39 AM
Disney World for Felines! WOW. What a terrific place for your babies. It looks fabulous. And, it looks SPOTLESS.

(sigh) Now my guys will be campaigning for their very own room..... :rolleyes: :D

jenluckenbach
11-01-2006, 05:55 AM
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep in mind that with this many cats, it is VERY hard to keep it CLEAN!!!

You don't have to tell ME! :eek: :eek: Yours looks sterile next to mine. :rolleyes: :o

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 07:14 AM
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to tell ME! :eek: :eek: Yours looks sterile next to mine. :rolleyes: :o

Ummm, didn't you notice there were no CLOSE ups! ;)

Pam
11-01-2006, 07:17 AM
Butter has just told me "goodbye". He is off to live in your playroom!!! ;) Maybe Butter could be an inside only cat if he had a place like that to live and play with his friends!!!!

Logan, Trevor and Andy just packed and headed out the door too! :D Kim, that looks like heaven on earth to a kitty. You definitely do live up to your name and, by the way, it looks sparkling! ;)

Laura's Babies
11-01-2006, 07:19 AM
You would think my house looks like a pigs pig if you saw mine.. When I saw that room, I thought you had just spent hours cleaning for these pictures.. It looks completelly soptless to me and mine too, are packing up and heading to Tennessee.

It IS Kitty Heaven!

catnapper
11-01-2006, 07:26 AM
Looks like kitty nirvana to me! Just one observation: the kitties get all those luxurious accomodations and the hoomans have to sit on plastic garden chairs?!?! :eek:

;) ;) ;)

Donnaj4962
11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Um, Kim.... I hate to impose, but could you please pick Tabitha and Sasha up at the bus stop around noon today???? They saw this picture, packed their bags, each gave me a whisker kiss and they were off to the "BEST PLACE ON EARTH FOR KITTIES!"

Tabitha says she just wants to lay around and enjoy watching everyone play (she is 18 after all!) and Sasha can hardly wait to climb and play and meet some new friends!

I packed some food for them also so they should be very little trouble!

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Come one, come all!
Catnapper, we did have a sofa in there, and recently had to dump it ... it took up too much precious room and it was very "used"! :eek: I decided that easy-clean chairs were the most practical and took less space! ;)

Trust me everyone, it is far from "sterile"!!! I still haven't convinced hubby that we need to pull up the nasty carpeting, so I just buy those utility rugs every so often and replace them. What lies underneath is beyond help! :rolleyes:

fragrancehound
11-01-2006, 10:13 AM
That is so cool! I think my cats are coming over. :p

catlover4ever
11-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Kim, I'm sending my babies right over...when we built the new house I wanted to do a play room but that has yet to happen so they have to go visit you. ;)

Barbara
11-01-2006, 11:54 AM
I met Filou and Tigris in the staircase with their suitcases and they said all their friends went for a sleepover at Kim's and they were in a hurry to meet thm............
Sleepover- they want to have a roly poly party in that gorgeous room ;)

Vermontcat
11-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Wow! Kim, it looks like you are going to have one great big kitty party at your house! :D
Samantha actually woke up and came up to check out the photos on the computer.
She's already packing her bags and checking out the quickest flight to Tennessee.
I hope you don't mind having a few extra kitties hanging out in your Cat Play Room. :)

lvpets2002
11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
:eek: OMG Kim Looks Just So So Great && now its confirmed where my girls are going when I need a baby sitter.. :D

Freedom
11-01-2006, 03:11 PM
That looks like SO much fun! How many do you have? Are any fosters?

I thought MY cats were spoiled! Nothing like you have set up in the cat play room!

kb2yjx
11-01-2006, 03:16 PM
The members of the Clan that saw those photos could not believe their eyes!!! That is cat heaven on earth!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Catsnclay
11-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Wow, what a great room!

My guys want to come & play too.......will there be enough room for all of us?!

Kim, can you come over to my house and design a *kitty room* for us??!!

Please???!!!!!! :cool:

Randi
11-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Wow, that room is pure heaven for kitties - well done! :) They all seem to get along so well too. Wonderful!

K & L
11-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Kim what a perfect setup! Clean??? You would think our garage was a nightmare compared to this. We have Scooter that's incontinent and urine drops all over the garage floor. We can't keep it clean. Of course we have our stored junk in there, but the cats love crawling all over it. Your place is a paradise! Good job!!

rg_girlca
11-01-2006, 07:03 PM
UMMMMM Kim, when Chipper, Poppy, Mooky, Sades, Willy and Nugget get to your place, could you please scold them for me as they all left here without me knowing until I found a note from them.
Here's what it said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Pictures002.jpg

Mind you, I don't blame them for wanting to go and guys, I would have said, "YES". I hope they won't be much trouble Kim.
Oh and one more thing please. :D When it comes time to send them home, make sure they ALL come back. I wouldn't want a certain sweet adorable, lovey eyed tabby to be missing. ;)

That is just a kitty cats dream room. I would love to just sit there all day and watch everyone play around.

Fabulous room Kim and great pictures. :D

catmandu
11-01-2006, 07:22 PM
The Pet Angels Are Touring All The Pet Talkers Homes, And Your House Is On For November 5th Kim.
I Thought My Porch Was A Geat Place For Cats, But Your Play Room Is The Ultimate.
No Wonder The Angels Want To Visit.
I Bet The Found Cat Angels Hang Out There Too.

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 07:28 PM
UMMMMM Kim, when Chipper, Poppy, Mooky, Sades, Willy and Nugget get to your place, could you please scold them for me as they all left here without me knowing until I found a note from them.
Here's what it said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Pictures002.jpg

Mind you, I don't blame them for wanting to go and guys, I would have said, "YES". I hope they won't be much trouble Kim.
Oh and one more thing please. :D When it comes time to send them home, make sure they ALL come back. I wouldn't want a certain sweet adorable, lovey eyed tabby to be missing. ;)

That is just a kitty cats dream room. I would love to just sit there all day and watch everyone play around.

Fabulous room Kim and great pictures. :D

LOL!!!! I promise that I will make sure everyone's kitties who visit act nice on the play ground, or they will do "time out" in a kennel! ;) I promise that I will also make sure that Chipper returns home safely! eventually ;)

kt_luvs_kitties
11-01-2006, 08:51 PM
WOW! Kim that is a beautiful well thought out room. I love it. It is better than my little spare room (which you can barely turn around in! :p ) My kitties are so jealous!
Ever thought of putting boards at the tops of the walls, so they can play up there too? More room for kitties = more kitties :D ;) (I wonder if that means more injuries as well?) but I have seen them before and all extra space is well apprieciated around here :p

And I LOVE the colors! Just perfect :D

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 10:14 PM
WOW! Kim that is a beautiful well thought out room. I love it. It is better than my little spare room (which you can barely turn around in! :p ) My kitties are so jealous!
Ever thought of putting boards at the tops of the walls, so they can play up there too? More room for kitties = more kitties :D ;) (I wonder if that means more injuries as well?) but I have seen them before and all extra space is well apprieciated around here :p

And I LOVE the colors! Just perfect :D

Thanks! One of our future plans is for hubby to build some sort of catwalk around the walls up high! ;)

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Thank you everyone for all the nice comments! It's still a work in progress and a MESS in progress too! :eek: Trust me, it takes 2 seconds flat for someone to barf as soon as I clean a bed .... of course, I'm sure you all know about that! :rolleyes: ;) If hubby would only agree to pull up that carpet! *sigh*

WarahGirl1995
11-01-2006, 10:30 PM
I am looking at the pictures, and rubbing my eyes!!

Is this for REAL?? :eek:

I mean, I think I am looking at The Greatest Place on the Planet for CATS!!

Those pictures are just Sensational! My goodness, just sensational!!

Ohhh :o Just looking at those cats tells me that this place is REAL!!

Marvelous , kimlovescats~ you owe up to your name!!!! ;)

I agree, a cat would do anything to go in there. LOL

orangemm
11-02-2006, 04:21 AM
Heck, -I- would like to spend a couple hours a day in there, just chilling out with the cats. That would be like heavenly therapy!

KitCat
11-02-2006, 12:24 PM
I better not let Cocoa Kitty see that or he'll be asking for a home makeover!

Pembroke_Corgi
11-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Oh my gosh, what lucky cats you have!!! Looks fabulous! :eek: :D