PDA

View Full Version : Halloween with Jenna!!!!

kimlovescats
10-31-2006, 08:54 PM
I am so happy! My daughter brought baby Jenna to my house 1st tonight, and we both took her "trick or treating" by ourselves! (without "husband") ;) We had the best time, Jenna was so sweet ... she said "trick or treat" and "thank you"! I am so thankful for this night!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Jenna/JennaReesesHalloween2006.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Jenna/PrettyBabyJennaHalloween2006.jpg

My daughter has lots of hurdles to get over in her life, but I have always and WILL always love her dearly! She just needs prayer, guidance, love and time to grow! She'll always be dear to me!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Family%20Pics/JennaAmyBethHalloween20064x6.jpg

Kim

caseysmom
10-31-2006, 09:18 PM
They are both beautiful...she will find her way don't worry. I am going through the same thing with my 15 year old...

Karen
10-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Awww! Cute, cute pictures, thanks for sharing!

Dorothy39
10-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Yes, indeed, those pictures are simply DEAR!!

Jenna is the only Trick -or-Treater That I got to see tonight!!!

Bless You, for Sharing this Moment :o

Corinna
10-31-2006, 09:35 PM
Yeah!! Grandma how fun. My Charity was a butter fly I'll try to get pics up tomorrow.

rg_girlca
10-31-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh gosh Kim, Jenna is such a darling. How cute she looks in her costume.
She is soooooooo pretty.

I'm glad that you got to spend tonight with her. :)

No matter what our children do Kim, we will always love them. I pray, for Jenna's sake, that your daughter will take a good hard look at her life and turn herself around.

((((((HUGS))))))

Logan
10-31-2006, 11:12 PM
Awwwwwww, what precious pictures of Jenna and your daughter, Kim! I'm glad you had a good time with them both!!! :)

Laura's Babies
10-31-2006, 11:29 PM
It does get better Kim, at least it did for me......

She is adoreable in all that PINK! Your daughter is a cute kitty too!

NoahsMommy
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Awww, they both look really cute!! :)

kimlovescats
10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments. I love my girls so much! :)

I also have another girl I need to post about some time soon .... she's just always so busy working and being a senior, applying for college, I hardly see her long enough to take a picture! :eek: I love her very much too! ;)

shais_mom
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
cute pics!
glad you got a special nite with Jenna!:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Jenna sure is a cutie pie and your daughter is very pretty too.:) I hope that your daughter will be able to straighten her life out.

Cataholic
11-01-2006, 08:44 AM
How adorable!!!

trayi52
11-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Kim, what some cute pictures of Jenna, and Amy Beth! You know, Kim, I do believe Jenna favors you a lot.

Yes, I believe with all my heart, that Amy Beth is going to straighten her life out. I mean it, I have been praying for you, Jenna, and Amy Beth. I know everybody here at Pet Talk has been doing the same thing. We all have been praying for the three of you.

I know you had fun last night. My new grandson went for the first time as Spiderman. He was so cute. Enough about mine. Yours had a fantastic costume, in that first picture, it look like she was saying trick or treat. How sweet she looked. You are a lucky woman!

Willlie :)

ramanth
11-01-2006, 09:13 AM
So happy you got to share the night with your daughter and Jenna. :) They look so cute in their costumes!

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-01-2006, 09:16 AM
how sweet!!

Jenna is so precious in her costume! Looks like you guys had a good time... i'm glad for you!!!

thanks for sharing the pictures!!

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Kim, what some cute pictures of Jenna, and Amy Beth! You know, Kim, I do believe Jenna favors you a lot.

Yes, I believe with all my heart, that Amy Beth is going to straighten her life out. I mean it, I have been praying for you, Jenna, and Amy Beth. I know everybody here at Pet Talk has been doing the same thing. We all have been praying for the three of you.

I know you had fun last night. My new grandson went for the first time as Spiderman. He was so cute. Enough about mine. Yours had a fantastic costume, in that first picture, it look like she was saying trick or treat. How sweet she looked. You are a lucky woman!

Willlie :)

Thank you, Willie! I would LOVE to see pictures of your grandson .... SHARE please! ;)

Pembroke_Corgi
11-01-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm glad you got to have a fun outing with her! Jenna is adorable, and I love the costume! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
11-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Jenna makes an adorable Uniqua. I'm glad you were able to spend Halloween with her.

Jadapit
11-01-2006, 10:39 AM
They are both beautiful girls! No matter what are kids may do we will always love them that's part of being a parent. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. Jenna, is so adorable in her costume. I'm so glad you were able to spend Halloween with them.

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 11:09 AM
I TRULY appreciate all of your kinds words, it means very much to me! ;)

Love,
Kim

catlover4ever
11-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Oh Kim, Jenna is so adorable all dressed up for tirck or treating. Hugs, prayers and good thoughts for your daughter, Jenna and your family. (((HUG))) Meg

luvofallhorses
11-01-2006, 11:19 AM
she's such a cutie! :)

Lobodeb
11-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Based on what I've read and the difficulties you've been having with them, I'd say there's no better treat for you than what you got last night. :D

They're both beautiful.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Kim, I am SOOO glad you got to see Jenna for Halloween. She looks so precious in her little costume!