PDA

View Full Version : Weetie

Logan
06-08-2002, 06:05 AM
Weetie, what a smart and endearing bird you are!!! Such verbal skills!! I am amazed at your abilities!! :D You have given me so many new ideas to work with on my birds.

Hope you have a wonderful day today, with lots of special attention and treats from the ones that love you so much!! Don't forget to share with your friends!!! :D

Congratulations, beautiful Weetie, on being the very best Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
06-08-2002, 07:38 AM
Hi Weetie! What can I say?? I am in love!!! Ah, that face!! How precious!:) And, your intelligence Weetie is amazing! How special that your human gets to hear in your own little voice that you love her/him! Of course, those hilarious parrot antics never fail to crack me up!! You are just adorable! If any feathered friend deserves to be spoiled rotten, it's you Weetie! Thanks so much for flying by today and sharing your sweet story with us. You are one darling, beautiful, most deserving Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you sweet Weetie:) Have a wonderful day celebrating your day on honor with your adoring family, human and feathered!!

jackiesdaisy1935
06-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Weetie, you are just the most adorable bird I have seen. I would dearly love to see you and hear all those words you say. I can see why your human loves you so much, I'll bet you talk better than most people. And entertainment, you would be it O.K.
Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Weetie Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2002, 11:34 AM
Wheetie
I love your name! What a handsome fellow you are too! and so talened! Congratualtions on being our sweet happy Pet of the Day today!:)

lizbud
06-08-2002, 02:02 PM
HELLO WEETIE

What a cutie-pie you are weetie !!! I would just love
to hear you sing "Puttin on the ritz".:D Then maybe we
could play a game of "get the birdiebutt".:D You are just
amazing. Many happy congratulations on being chosen
as today's PET OF THE DAY !!!