PDA

View Full Version : People are ridiculous...

areias
10-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Mean Bean (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7Ok2xRTrs)

:eek: Found this on another forum. I believe she hits the dog at the end? I would bite her too. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ooh yes, forgot to add, there is strong language at the end of the clip.

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 04:05 PM
IDIOT! ( NOT USING HER WORD SHE CALLED HER DOG!) BUT FIRST she makes a game out of taking a cookie, then gets mad.. JEEEEEEEEEEEZ IDIOT!!!

cali
10-28-2006, 04:17 PM
good lord, the dog is snarling at her so she pets him, soo's at him and laughs, then gets mad and hits him when he bites her after she praised him for acting aggressive towards her.

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Yup- As I Said Idiot!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
10-28-2006, 06:01 PM
OMGosh! Now that's just plain mean! The dog really didn't do anything wrong- she was the one teasing the poor lil' thing! Stupid @$$ people like her should not even own dogs- or any animal for that matter! :mad: :mad:

Danegirl2208
10-28-2006, 06:06 PM
OMFG :mad: :mad: what an IDIOT..i dont even know what else to say :mad:

moosmom
10-28-2006, 08:20 PM
The idiot deserved to get bit!! :mad:

buttercup132
10-28-2006, 10:35 PM
WTF!! What a idiot!!!
Who dose that!?!?!
Clearly this girl has no common sense. I hope she gets mauled by a big dog!!!:mad: Then she will be scared of dogs and never go near one again.

lizbud
10-29-2006, 09:11 AM
That is animal abuse plain & simple. :( She should be forced to remove
that from You Tube. I'd like to see her try that with a GSD.

sirrahved
10-29-2006, 06:20 PM
What a moron. I would have liked to see a little blood.

I will also say, though, that I believe an animal with this temperment shouldn't be a pet.

GreyhoundGirl
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
She was doing it for fun. Making fun of a poor animal. Because if she wanted a dog treat so badly, she shouldn't have given him two in the first place. "You can give a child two toys than try to take one away, but it is just easier to just give a child one toy in the first place."

Cubby'sMom
11-10-2006, 03:27 PM
You know it still amazes me how stupid and clueless peple in this world are, like the woman in the video. The woman is an idiot and deserved to get bitten. Plain and simple. If you have no common sense and no decency then there will be consecuences, which she obviously didn't think of.

IRescue452
11-10-2006, 06:03 PM
I sent her a lovely comment on how she shouldn't own animals if she's going to treat them like that for her amusement, but she reviews them before allowing them to be publicly posted.

WolvesRawk
11-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Ugh, IDIOT! I'm gald the dog bit her! She was asking for it! If it were my dogs, she'd have lost her hand! And in Mo's case, her whole arm.

Alysser
11-11-2006, 12:01 AM
What an idiot! She was teasing the poor dog. She gives him a treat and then says "I can have one! give it to me!" What a jerk! HITTING THE DOG?! :mad: :mad: People like that make my blood boil.

WolvesRawk
11-11-2006, 12:17 AM
I want to make an account on youtube just to yell at her, even though it would get deleted.

Miss Z
11-11-2006, 05:55 AM
Some people really shouldn't own dogs, or any pet for that matter. If she really is suffering from odd nutritional cravings and wanted a dog treat so badly, surely she could have got another one out the jar? :rolleyes:

pitc9
11-11-2006, 08:56 AM
I'd like to see her try that with a GSD.

Hell with someone THAT stupid... if she owned a bigger dog like a GSD and it would have bitten her like the Chi did she would have probaly taken the dog to be put down and told everyone it was food aggressive!

:mad: :mad:
Stupid people like this should be spayed and neutered!!!

pitc9
11-11-2006, 09:02 AM
I posted a comment... I didn't make it too mean, so that it gets deleted but I hope I made my point!

All I said was:

It's sad how many people see this a humor.

WolvesRawk
11-12-2006, 12:06 AM
I think they deleted your post....

leansnslobbers
11-18-2006, 12:44 AM
What a moron. Perhaps she'd like to take a treat from a dog starving on the street to make it more of a challenge. I hope she knows what a B**** karma is...it's going to literally bite her in the a$$ one day.

JuniorxMyxLove
11-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Does she not kow the first hing about dogs? She shouldn't have a dog! If that *idiot* knew anything about dogs, she wouldn't try to take a dogs *prize possesion* food away from him/her! after praising him/her for being aggressive, she yells at him and *hits* him!!!!! thats disgusting.

Denyce
11-24-2006, 07:55 AM
What a moron. I would have liked to see a little blood.

I will also say, though, that I believe an animal with this temperment shouldn't be a pet.

I have to agree...the woman is an moronic idiot. Not only for teasing the dog and laughing but for showing the video to the world so everyone can see what a loser she is.

I also have to agree however about the dog's temperment. That is classic food aggression and in many shelters it would earn the dog a death sentence. But rather than laughing and teasing the dog it should be worked with and trained to trust it's human. You should be able to give and take a treat from your dog without the aggression. What if a child was doing that. Very young children will often give a dog something and then take it away again. And yes...a child should be taught that this isn't the right thing to do, however the dog should tolerate it also. I hope I am being clear on this. If this dog was anything other than a small cute little thing then this would be a very serious issue.