PDA

View Full Version : We bought a van!!

Sirrahsim
10-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Oh my goodness.... with the scratch of a stylus on an electronic keypad we have purchased a BRAND NEW Dodge Caravan :eek: :eek: :eek:

It is a 2007 and an absolutely gorgeous shade of Modern Blue Pearl. We'll be getting to Texas next month and by December 11th we will have our baby (van) :)
This is the first time that Paul and I have had DEBT under our belts so it is kind of scary but very exciting all at the same time. The car people here got us a fantastic deal and we even got some special features that we weren't even expecting :)

I'm SO excited. I'm a car owner. I own a 2007 Dodge Caravan :D Someone pinch me :D

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 05:40 AM
Hey wow- we just bought a new van last week too! Ours is more so for the dogs but the seats up front are nice. Its a new 2006 a Chevy Express extended length.

Sirrahsim
10-28-2006, 06:53 AM
congrats on your purchase:) I can't wait to climb in the driver's seat on mine!! :D :D

Sirrahsim
10-28-2006, 06:54 AM
though come to think of it I will probabyl climb in the passenger's seat to begin with :p :p I'm so used to driving in Japan!

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 06:57 AM
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... And now you are planing a long trip huh?? lolll " drive drive drive.. lol.."
I name my cars. My new one is named "dwagen" meaning drawgen here, dragging there... lol"

timlewis
10-28-2006, 07:02 AM
I would love to go to Japan how is it there? Do you have any pictures? Congradulations on your new van, I bought my wife a 4 Runner and it was our first new vehicle.

Laura's Babies
10-28-2006, 10:38 AM
WOW! I have always wanted one! CONGRATULATIONS!!

kimlovescats
10-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Congratulations, Missy! How exciting! I can't wait to see the color, it sounds very pretty! Debt is a necessity in life as long as you use it wisely! ;) Just think, first comes a car, then your first home! ;)

Kim