PDA

View Full Version : Roxanne

LHCamry
10-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Roxanne...I bet life is great with you. You have the sweetest little face. You look so pretty in the picture with the flowers. just like you are posing for it.
I love border collies. I think they have the prettiest hair. your black & White is so pretty. Have your owner give you a hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover. :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2006, 06:43 AM
We're also in love with that pretty picture of you sweetheart!! You look so nice with those lovely flowers. You are a very sweet and pretty girl. We're having an easy time of imagining how wonderful life is, living it with you :) You seem to be the perfect companion and friend to your loving human. Congrats on your big day today sweetie!! Please have your Mom/Dad give you some big kisses from us(of course some for Siamese fursib kitty and all your buddies too). We wish you all happiness always!! It's such a pleasure to meet such an adorable low rider Border Collie!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Ginger's Mom
10-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Good Morning, Roxanne. :) You are a pretty girl; I just love that sweet face! It sounds like you have managed to navigate your way into a pretty perfect life there. I hope your person will give you some extra hugs from me today, too. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

gjd4ever
10-10-2006, 10:10 AM
A big hello to our very lovely DOTD, Roxanne!!! :) I love your photo, sweetheart. :cool: I hope you enjoy your extra special day with tasty treats, lots of dirt and rodents and NO bath!!! ;)

irish
10-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Oh Roxanne, that face, that face, I am in love. You just have the sweetest expression I've ever seen and you're a Georgia girl to boot. Hope you have a wonderful day sweetheart, with lots of hugs and treats. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

blue girl
10-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Roxanne, you are such a pretty girl! I think I could stare at your face all day:) It sure sounds like your living a very happy life with all those friends of yours and trips to the beach and exploring in the woods.....What fun you must have each day. Your mommy is very lucky to have adopted you so many years ago and to still have you around to keep her smiling. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

cassiesmom
10-10-2006, 11:14 AM
You look so nice with those lovely flowers. We're having an easy time of imagining how wonderful life is, living it with you :) You seem to be the perfect companion and friend to your loving human. Congrats on your big day today sweetie!! Please have your Mom/Dad give you some big kisses from us (of course some for Siamese fursib kitty and all your buddies too).

Dear Roxanne, Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! Cassie and I totally agree with what Delilah and Daisy wrote. Have your people give you some loves for us too.

tatsxxx11
10-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Oh Roxanne! That face, that face, that beautiful face!!!:) How I wish I could hold that sweet snout of yours and cover it with kisses! You're a heartstealer sweet baby girl!:) I get all teary reading of the happy, love and adventure filled life you have been blessed with! But we all know it's your family who are the truly blessed ones, having a sweet, gentle, loving and loyal pup like you by their side these many years. The rescue route is definitely the way to go! :) Yes, life is good for and better with, Roxanne!!! Congratulations to you precious Roxanne, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're having a wonderful day of celebration with your proud people, doggie best buds and kitty sib!:) Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, beautiful ROXANNE!:)

Coondoglover
10-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi, Roxanne! You are a beautiful girl, looking so lovely with the flowers in the picture. You look deep in thought in that photo. I hope you have a great day celebrating DOTD with your doggie and human family. Congrats to you! :D

lizbud
10-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Hello Roxanne,

I too love that picture of you amid the flowers sweetheart.You have
such a serious look on your pretty face. :) Maybe just deep in thought.
Happy congrats on being the sweetest co-pilot and most deserving
DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweetie.

sabies
10-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Roxanne you are so cute! Congratulations on being the dog of the day! It sounds like you found a great home and your owner sounds happy to have found you. I too adopted my dog right after college so Roxanne I know how special you are to your mom. You have been there for a very important time of her life. I hope you enjoy many more years!

K9karen
10-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Oh gorgeous girl, Roxanne! I could look at your beautiful face all day! I can totally understand why your humans are so proud of you! Have an extra special day today, sweetie. Sending you a zillion kisses!