PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to brag - happy vet visit! :-)

Catty1
10-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi - Cole had his first checkup since he was neutered and adopted by me - dumped near the kennel where I worked a year ago.

Well...the vet raved about him. He is fluffy - without a single mat in his fur, or a bare tummy where many long haired cats lick. His teeth are awesome. He was a very good boy and didn't even blink at the two shots and thermometer!

He also said that Cole is 2 years old - not the 1 1/2 years they said he was a YEAR ago. So he is still a juvenile (explains a lot! :) )

He thinks the carrier is his little house, so was too easy getting him in it before and after the appt.

Now, no cat is PERFECT - he DOES have a little pouch on his tummy, which we are going to work on - mostly by me realizing it's okay to have a food dish get actually empty! :D

And the vet is going to suggest my Feliway collar idea to other people - he thinks it's great!

I am just happy to have a healthy fluffy boy!

:D

Proud meowmie of Cole and Oscar.

Logan
10-04-2006, 03:45 PM
I think that good, no news reports are the BEST, especially when we see so many sad stories around here. :)

Queen of Poop
10-04-2006, 03:54 PM
That's excellent. Sounds like Cole is being looked after very well. Although I'm not at all surprised. Congrats Cole on the good vet visit!! :)

catmandu
10-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Dont be sorry, not at all.
Theres nothing that makes a Guardian happier than when the Vet gives your Cat a clean bill of health,and says that they obviosly are well looked after.
We are so glad that Cole is well, and made a hit with the Clinic Staff.

jenluckenbach
10-04-2006, 05:56 PM
YIPPEE for Cole!! :D :D

phesina
10-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Great news, Candace, and congratulations to Cole for scoring so high with the vet!

What is the Feliway collar trick? Sounds like something worth knowing.

Thanks,
Pat

kt_luvs_kitties
10-04-2006, 08:53 PM
I just LOVE good vet visits! Congrats Cole, and Meowmie!