PDA

View Full Version : World Cup!!!

Presley
06-02-2002, 07:21 PM
Ok i know this is footy time with the world cup and all!!!
But a good friend of mine lives in England and is a HUGE footy (soccer) fan and i had to take these pictures of with a Sunderland shirt on that he brought for me!!!!!

Presley
06-02-2002, 07:22 PM
another one!

Presley
06-02-2002, 07:24 PM
and another!

Presley
06-02-2002, 07:25 PM
last one!

AdoreMyDogs
06-02-2002, 08:09 PM
Oh I must say red and white stripes are Presley's colors! She looks like quite the mascot :)

Who's the kitty in the background in the last pic? She looks cute. I didn't know you had a kitty, or maybe I just forgot.

Presley
06-02-2002, 08:26 PM
I have two cats!!!
here are some address's...

All animals (http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=wrpresley)

Presley (http://dogjunction.com/me.cfm?id=1048&disp=gallery)

mugsy
06-02-2002, 08:28 PM
Presley the Soccer Pooch!! Cute pictures. I had a friend a few years ago named Larry Sunderland and he played professional indoor soccer for the Milwaukee Wave...how strange is that??? I also have a friend who played for about 5 different indoor pro teams and his brother is a kicker for the Saskatawan (God I hate trying to spell that) Rough Riders. My friend's name is Neil Ridgway and I can't for the life of me remember his brother's name. I talked to the brother once on the phone and he was just as funny as Neil!! lol

I like soccer too, but I prefer the indoor variety because it's much faster. I've been to one World Cup game when they played at Soldier Field in Chicago....forever ago!! lol

You should send Sunderland a copy of those pictures...he'd probably love it!

mugsy
06-02-2002, 08:33 PM
Oh those are great pictues!! Love the one of the cat with the HUGE eyes and the father of the horse is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

anna_66
06-03-2002, 07:05 AM
Oh Presley, you are so precious! And I agree, red & white are you your colors!
Melissa, have I told you what a beautifu, beautiful girl Presley is? If not, I just love her to death! Give her a big smooch and hug from me, ok?!

Presley
06-03-2002, 08:51 AM
Thank you guys.. She is funny, All she wanted to do was attack the shirt untill the cookies came out then she would sit pretty!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-03-2002, 08:57 AM
Those pictures are too cute! I love the World Cup and am a huge French supporter. I used to be a big Germany supporter till all my favorite players got too old for the sport.

ramanth
06-03-2002, 10:04 AM
Red and White are definately Presley's colors! :D What cute pics! :) Thanks for sharing.

Dixieland Dancer
06-03-2002, 12:24 PM
OH Presley my favorite Black Labbie girl! What a beautiful girl you are!!!! You look like you are singing in most of those pictures. Tell your mommy to give you a hug and a big kiss on your hairy lips from me! :p

mugsy
06-03-2002, 03:58 PM
With a maiden name like Quinn, want to guess which team I "follow", keep in mind we don't get great coverage here....Ireland!