PDA

View Full Version : Another school shooting in Colorado

Jadapit
09-28-2006, 12:50 PM
A small town in Colorado had another school shooting yesterday. A 16 year old girl was shot and killed. I honestly dont understand people anymore. Why would anyone do something so senseless? Here is a link to the story. My heart goes out to the parents of the girl that was killed. She had a twin brother. So very sad. You think you and your kids are safe from stuff like this in a small town. This proves it can happen anywhere.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9950752/detail.html

ramanth
09-28-2006, 02:28 PM
They interviewed one of the boys this morning that was in the classroom the gunman entered. I cannot imagine the shock and grief he's feeling right now.

I just don't understand.... :(

mugsy
09-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Better than Columbine, and the sick SOB can't hurt anyone anymore, but, how tragic that yet another young life is sacrificed because of sick people.

RIP Emily

BC_MoM
09-28-2006, 03:27 PM
A new sick person inspired by another sick person. :(

I REALLY think schools need to step up with their security. I asked all my friends at school and they no longer feel safe there.

Sometimes when we hear friends screaming with each other and they are out of our sight, we think something is happening. It's that scary.

Alysser
09-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I saw that on the news, but I didn't know anyone was killed. How tragic..Why are people so sick? :( RIP Emily.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-28-2006, 08:57 PM
That is so sad. :( I really feel that we should have better gun control so sickos can't own them and do horrible things like that...

RICHARD
09-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Why does the media have to make a big deal that they were molested?

Bad enough that you have to be a victim of a hostage situation..

Now you have to listen to immature high school kids for the rest of your
schooling?