PDA

View Full Version : leopard geckos

Zippy
09-21-2006, 06:46 PM
do you feed them everday or everother day or every week?

buttercup132
09-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Every day

BC_MoM
09-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I would love to get a Leopard Gecko, my cousin has one.. but I squeam just at the thought of live crickets. :eek:

buttercup132
09-21-2006, 08:37 PM
I would love to get a Leopard Gecko, my cousin has one.. but I squeam just at the thought of live crickets. :eek:I used to hate crickets too but you get used to them and they have a special scoop where you can catch the crickets without touching them and they cant get out. They are just REALLY loud at night lol.

Zippy
09-21-2006, 09:43 PM
thanks I am not getting one(i am not a reptile person)i was askings so i can tell my cousin that he needs to feed his more.

Jessika
09-21-2006, 10:56 PM
I would love to get a Leopard Gecko, my cousin has one.. but I squeam just at the thought of live crickets. :eek:
Ohhhh trust me, you get used to it. I had to bag crickets when I worked at PetCo... at first I would pretend not to hear the call for crickets and a guy would get it... if I couldn't pretend to be busy, then I would ask a guy to do it... but eventually I just did it. they aren't so bad. The small ones aren't bad at ALL, the large ones can be creepy, they can pinch sometimes if they jump on your arm but otherwise you get used to it LOL

BC_MoM
09-21-2006, 11:31 PM
I had to bag crickets when I worked at PetCo... at first I would pretend not to hear the call for crickets and a guy would get it... if I couldn't pretend to be busy, then I would ask a guy to do it...

LOL. I can see myself doing that, too..

Honestly, I don't think I'd get used to it.. whenever I go walking in long grass, I FREAK out when the grasshoppers collide into my legg..... *Shivers*

On the other hand, maybe I would. But I'll have to wait til I'm moved out. My parents think reptiles are useless. lol

k9krazee
09-22-2006, 06:38 AM
I have a Tokay Gecko and she eats crickets daily, bloodworms a few days a week and pinkies (baby mice) every other or every third week.

Suki Wingy
09-23-2006, 10:19 PM
I think they're really cute! My Schnieder's Skink eats them about every other week (24 or 12)