PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Fridays Health Club #12: "No Matter Who You Are..."

christa
09-18-2006, 08:12 AM
"...no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change." ~Bill Phillips~

Well, first of all I just want to say, great discussion last week! You all really kept it going & I'm so proud of you!

There are so many PT'ers each week that continue to join our effort to live healthy & share how it's affecting their lives! I think that sharing is the best motivation in the world!

Keep visiting this thread ~ Keep sharing ~ Keep updating!

You are all an inspiration to me!!! I am so proud of you all! Week 12!!! Who would have ever thought we'd get this far?!?!

PT Total Lost: 321 Pounds!

beeniesmom
09-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Lost another 2 lbs.
My blood test is tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers that the diet and excersize I've have done in these 2 months will have paid off internally, not just externally. I made the turkey soup again yesterday. :)

Breakfast: Grits, OJ
snack: yogurt
Lunch: Will have big bowl of turkey soup
Dinner: Will have steak, salad and some steamed veggies.

sparks19
09-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Well in my first week I have lost 2 lbs. I try to take a walk everyday (although weather has made that extremely difficult lol)

We cut out chips and cookies (maybe one here and there lol) We snack on veggies and Tuna with crackers. I am also trying that "special K challenge" Eat two bowls a day and one regular meal with veggies and fruits in between. Says you will lose a pant size in two weeks. I figure it can't hurt and it might just help. Plus it is DELICIOUS. I had the Vanilla Almond yesterday ... YUM

Muddy4paws
09-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Im backk! after reallly really over eating on holiday I definatly need to diet and I got my boyfriend for support this time because hes eaten too much too :p We are going to join up to slimming world next monday so hopefully I'll get alot of tips to share with everyone! :)

Toby's my baby
09-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Congrats everybody!!!

I've lost another pound. Today was so fun, I went to the weightroom at school, and I was the ONLY girl in there. Fortunatly, I knew most of the guys, so it was ok. Kyle was helping me decide how much weight and stuff like that to use, and he made me feel so good about myself. He told me I was doing really good for "a girl" and that he would be scared to get me mad. :p

I'm very proud of myself, I think I'm doing a lot better than I was at the start of all this, and I hope the rest of you are too! :D

christa
09-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Sounds like everyone's having a great week so far! Keep it up gals! ;)

dukedogsmom
09-19-2006, 11:15 PM
One day I'll find a scale and let you know how much I've lost. Still doing the treadmill at work all the time and I'm seeing such improvement! Keep up the good work everyone. We can do it.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-20-2006, 08:20 AM
I finally found the courage to join WeighWatchers last tuesday. It won't be easy, because I am taking lots of meds that make me gain weight (like cortzone and painkillers). I tried my best, and all I could get off in one week is 100 gram... :o :o . Oh my, I have to loose at least 15kg( = 33 pounds); that will take me forever!!

Uabassoon
09-24-2006, 02:20 PM
The last two weeks I've had a bad cold so I haven't made it to the gym as much as I'd like to, I went twice last week and twice this week. I just got home from the gym and am now enjoying a nice smoothie. They are super easy to make if anyone is interested, I never bother to measure anything out but this is how I make them. I buy the large bag of frozen fruit from the grocery store and use maybe a cup of that, then I use a large spoon and add a heaping spoonful of fat free vanilla yogurt, I use a splash of orange juice to help thin it out followed by a little bit of crushed ice. Blend it up until it looks creamy and then you have a nice after gym snack :D

jazzcat
09-24-2006, 02:52 PM
No new weight loss for me but I have been going to the gym and exercising regularly. Not gaining what I've already lost is a great thing for me!