PDA

View Full Version : Precious Teagan Ann!

tatsxxx11
09-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Good Morning, gorgeous girl!:) I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your big day, cutie pie! What a great story and props to your Mom's friends for "facilitating..";) So, it's official, your Mom's a bird person!:) Woo hoo! And it's all thanks to you, Teagan Ann! What a beautiful and precious best feathered friend you are, Teagan Ann...as your proud person says, Pet of the Day today and every day!:) Congratulations on your much deserved Pet of the Day props, sweetheart! Enjoy your day on center stage with your proud person and your pal Watson, too...I have every confidence your Mom is going to make today a very special one!:D

gini
09-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Aren't you just beautiful? You would light up my day, everyday, too.

I am so happy that you have found each other - your story is just perfect.

zarafa101
09-15-2006, 12:38 PM
What a beautiful birdie Teagan is ... such beautiful colors!

And what a great story about how she was chosen!

Congratulations to Teagan on being POTD!!

Stephanie
Patches, Percy and Scamper [the 3 Little (guinea) Pigs]

momoffuzzyfaces
09-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Teagan Ann you are stunning!!!

What a wonderful story about you and your human.
You sweet picture sure makes me smile!!! :)
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

hellobaby
09-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Sun Conures are so beautiful! I'm glad your human finally discovered being a "bird person" and really glad to hear that you have an ADOPTED flock mate (Watson) who has found a good home with you as well. Too many wonderful birds are out there waiting for adoption because they wound up in homes with humans who weren't true "bird people". Congratulations on being POTD, and I hope your flock mate Watson will be featured so we can learn more about (his/her?) story!

blue girl
09-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Teagan Anne, I just love your name--does it have any special meaning, I wonder? Your coloring is so vibrant--I imagine you light up the whole house with your presence!
What a neat story your mommy tells; lucky for both you and Watson she finally saw the light and fell in love with birds! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

AvaJoy
09-15-2006, 08:42 PM
How beautiful you are, Teagan! And you have so effortlessly won the heart of your guardian, that is for sure! Reminds me of when our first cat (Lily) came to us, and how she changed our lives and turned my husband and I into cat devotees! So much power these creatures have, and they just need to meet the right person in order to win them over . . . mission accomplished for you, darling POTD! :)