PDA

View Full Version : School drama... a shooting?

animal_rescue
09-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Scary stuff happening.

So at the beginning of the week some wanna be thugs from the "westside" and the "eastside" got into some nasty fights at school. We have 3 lunch periods and I think there was around 4 fights total in them. Well then there was 2 more fights the next day and a bunch of rumors flying around! From what I heard there's a 40 man hit list in someone's locker. They are all white people and then I heard that tomorrow afternoon there's gonna be a shooting and it's going to be random targets. We do have police officers at the school(around 10-15) even though they keep telling us it's a rumor and nothings going to happen.

I'm kind of freaked out about it as well. My mom went to the school today and talked to them. She even walked around the school(which is NOT allowed normally during school hours). She told me it'll be ok and whatnot. But I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, I'm kind of scared to think that something might happen.

Just please keep my school in your thoughts tomorrow because I know I'm not the only person there that's freaked out about tomorrow.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-14-2006, 03:36 PM
OMG.... please don't go wherever it is NOT safe!! Be careful, please!

I am sorry that this is happening, it must be so frightening and frustrating... :(

Riptide
09-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh gosh...please, please stay home! I'll be thinking of you.

animal_rescue
09-14-2006, 08:29 PM
My mom is rethinking about sending us to school tomorrow, so hopefully we aren't going...

*LabLoverKEB*
09-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Oh my gosh! That's the most horrible thing I have ever heard. Wow.... don't go to school tomorrow, please! I will keep your school in my thoughts, and prayers.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-14-2006, 08:55 PM
I wouldn't go to school if you don't feel safe. I would rather be wrong about it and stay home than be worried all day at school. I hope you get to stay home...if not, stay safe. :(

kimlovescats
09-14-2006, 09:49 PM
There are too many of these things happening these days! I pray that your mom keeps you home!

Hugs,
Kim

BC_MoM
09-14-2006, 10:59 PM
School should be cancelled for EVERYONE tomorrow.