PDA

View Full Version : Kiki is missing

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kfamr
09-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Long story short, dad was doing some work and Kiara go spooked and took off, after a few hours we stopped at home to see if anyone called and to call the humane society

she is gone right now
please think of us

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh my gosh Kay I am so sorry. I wish I was closer I feel so helpless.

I don't even have words she is one of my most favorite babies on here. I am getting tears in my eyes.

Vette
09-11-2006, 04:36 PM
:eek: Crap!!
all paws and fingers crossed that she will be either returned safely,, or come back on her own. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/VettesPetz/Smiles/hug.gif

Karen
09-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Oooh, Kiara please come home!

In our prayers, Kay.

Vela
09-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Wow Kay I can hardly beleive that, I turly hope you find her soon. How horrifying. I will pray that you find her safe and sound, did she have her ID tags on at least?? so if someone finds her they can call you?

wolfsoul
09-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Oh no, I certainly hope she comes home soon!

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Kay, put up as many flyers as you can, if I see flyers I really do look around for the dog.

Zippy
09-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Kay you are in my prayers
Kiki hurry home

cyber-sibes
09-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Oh no! Kay, lots of prayers going out for her safety and safe return...(((hugs))) Does she know her way around the neighborhood at all? Do people there know her?

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Kay, Please I hope you post the second you find her.

Ginger's Mom
09-11-2006, 05:04 PM
OMG, Kay I am so sorry. Serious prayers going out for you and Kiara. :(

Alysser
09-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh...Kay.
I don't know what to say other then prayers on the way. Please come home Kiki!!

luvofallhorses
09-11-2006, 05:11 PM
on no! please come home, Kiara!!!! :( (((HUGS)))

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-11-2006, 05:17 PM
OMG Kay, I am so, so sorry :(.

I don't even know what to say except that I hope she'll be back home soon! I'll be keeping you and Ki in my thoughts. (((hugs))).

:(...I wish I lived closer so I could help look for her....she must be just as scared and worried as you are, I'm sure.

ChrisH
09-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh, no, no no!! Big prayers on the way.

dogzr#1
09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
When I first saw this, I thought you were joking or something. I did not expect this at all... Prayers sent for a quick find! -hugs- :(

Jadapit
09-11-2006, 05:26 PM
My heart dropped when I read this! I'm so sorry you both are in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

Cookiebaker
09-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh no!! :eek: Kay, I am ready to hop on a plane to come help look for your precious Kiara. Please know that we are wrapping you tightly in our thoughts and prayers that Kiki will come home.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Danegirl2208
09-11-2006, 05:31 PM
OMG kay... you are in my thoughts and prayers hun.. Come home Kiki!!

k9krazee
09-11-2006, 05:33 PM
:( Kay, please know you and the Kiki Dee are in my thoughts (((Hugs))) Hoping that she returns home soon...

Kfamr
09-11-2006, 05:50 PM
making signs to post right now

we have a group of neighborhood boys that have been looking for us too
we've talked to just about everyone we could, called the H.S., visited the local vet, went to churches, etc

its been around 3-4 hours

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Gosh Kay have you looked around your yard to make sure she is not trapped somewhere...I am sure you have I am grasping for straws.

I looked for found dogs on petfinder and didn't see her.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-11-2006, 05:54 PM
This is probably a ridiculous idea, but seeing as she loves water so much, is it possible that she could be at the beach or somewhere else with water around your area?

I really hope she'll be back home soon..

k9krazee
Keep us posted ((hugs))

luvofallhorses
gosh, I hope she's where she belongs soon! :( safe and sound! she HAS to come back home! :( please keep us updated.

Danegirl2208
09-11-2006, 05:55 PM
making signs to post right now

we have a group of neighborhood boys that have been looking for us too
we've talked to just about everyone we could, called the H.S., visited the local vet, went to churches, etc

its been around 3-4 hours

i wish i was there to help :( ..*hugs*

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Kay, I am not trying to be so bossy but maybe you can offer a reward of $100 to anyone who finds her...that would sure get some teenage boys really looking.

Riptide
09-11-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm so sorry Kay! :( Please come home KikiDee!!

Cincy'sMom
09-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Come Home Kiki!! Lots of thoughts an prayers coming your way

Husky_mom
09-11-2006, 06:04 PM
I too just saw this and IŽm shocked!!! i thought it was a pic thread, but no good news here............hope you find Kiara safe and sound very soon.............hopefully it will remain as just a very awful scare...........

Come home Kiki, your mommy is worried as we all are too!!

hugs and good wishes your way...............

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh Kay , I am just sick seeing this. :( I will pray extra hard to God and St. Francis that Kiara will be home safe with you soon. {hugs}

Glacier
09-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I hope she's home safe, sound and soon. Missing is one of the worst feelings in the world. I hope you get the same kind of happy ending I got with Delta, but in much less time!

BC_MoM
09-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow.. that was a huge shock to me.. I can't believe one of the Muttlies is missing! :(

Please come home, Kiara! There's nothing to be frightened of!

captain
09-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Kay,
Thoughts and prayers with you for Kiki's safe return.

animal_rescue
09-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Prayers that Kiki comes home. :(

Uabassoon
09-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Come home Kiara!

I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts, I hope she comes home soon.

lizbud
09-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh man. :( I hope you find her ASAP. Poor baby, must be scared to death.
Strong prayers for her safe return.

mustlovedogs
09-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Oh, Kay, I am SO sorry to hear this! I can't really believe that she's missing...all paws and fingers crossed that she comes home safe and sound. Many hugs and prayers to you, your family and friends, and Kiara!! Please come home, Kiara! :( :( :(

My Peanuts
09-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh Kay I feel sick for you. :( Try to keep a clear head. She will be back to you soon. You are doing everything right.

Hugs to you and prayers and good vibes that Ki will be found soon.

Chilli
09-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh my gosh.. I just saw this. :(
Positive thoughts headed your way from everyone here, as I know you could use all the help you can get (both emotionally and physically) at a time like this.
Good luck! I know Kiara will come home very soon.
I'll be checking back for an update often, hoping for good news!

zoey
09-11-2006, 06:47 PM
*prayers* your way. I know how excruciating this is.
Please keep the faith. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. :(

BitsyNaceyDog
09-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Oh no. I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Kfamr
09-11-2006, 07:04 PM
still no luck

i made signs with her picture saying
LOST DOG
$$REWARD!$$
Goes by the name Kiki
Skiddish - Black and Tan
and our number

I've hung them on telephone poles on every corner, handed them out to everyone i saw, etc.

i can't stop bawling
i just cant believe it
please someone wake me up from this nightmare

everyone thinks someone took her in for the night
i hope she has a nice warm bed to sleep in until tomorrow when she comes home
i dont know if she'd actually come to anyone

i am so grateful for our neighbors
they all drove around in their cars too and the neighborhood kids have been looking

were going to look some more

wolf_Q
09-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Oh my gosh Kay I'm so upset to hear this!! I wish I was there to help you look for her. Not knowing where your dog is has to be the worst feeling in the world. :( :( :(

PLEASE COME HOME KIARA!! Everyone loves and misses you!! :(

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Kay you could be right, someone has her and just doesn't know who she belongs to yet. I will continue to pray for her. She'll be back with you soon, I just know it. {hugs}

k9krazee
09-11-2006, 07:12 PM
I really hope shes safe somewhere, or you find her tonight, I can only imagine how scared she is :( I feel so useless, I wish I could help in some way :( I'll continue to pray for you guys. I think that's awesome that the neighbors are helping out.

Husky_mom
09-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Hang in there KAy, sheŽll be home in no time, lets hope she has a safe place for the night and someone takes care of her until you meet again SOON....... sending good vibes constantly.............

hopes on someone to call you and tell you she fine....and come pick er up......

K9soul
09-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Vela told me about this thread Kay.. I just wanted to stop in and let you know that you and your little girl are in my thoughts and prayers :(. I can only imagine how sick at heart and frantic you are. Praying with all my heart Kiara is back where she belongs soon. I wish I could do more. :(

Vela
09-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Jeez it makes me want to cry, I hope she's okay! This is so heartbreaking for you, I really hope you find her tonight. Good luck.

Alysser
09-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Oh, I thought she would be found by now!

Prayers still coming for you and Kiara, kay! :(

.sarah
09-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Oh my God :( I am so sorry. I'm tearing up here. I just can't imagine how that feels. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Come home Kiki!

Jadapit
09-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I've been checking this thread hoping to find Ki back at home. This has made me sick to my stomach. I have been through this Kay, I know how you feel. Its the most helpless feeling there is. I cried until I could could hardly see. I wish I could give you a hug then help you look for your precious baby.

Pam
09-11-2006, 07:20 PM
still no luck
please someone wake me up from this nightmare

I can imagine that is exactly what this feels like for you! Kay what a horrible thing for you to be going through. Like so many others here, I wish I could be down there helping to look for her. I have said a little prayer that somehow real soon you two will be reunited. (((hugs)))

Toby's my baby
09-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Omg, my heart just dropped. I am SO sorry. I hope she is safe, and she comes home soon!! :( Good luck

Corinna
09-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Oh Kay I have no words . prayers and hugd going out your way. Kiki come home you silly girl.

Sevaede
09-11-2006, 07:24 PM
:( :eek: Oh no! I am so sorry! *hugs* I hope that she comes home, safe and sound!

RobiLee
09-11-2006, 07:27 PM
I was really hoping that my the time I got to the end of this thread that there was going to be some good news. :(

Kay, my heart goes out to you. My stomach is in knots right now and I'm praying that Kiara finds her way home real soon.

Please come home, Kiara!!

Cinder & Smoke
09-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Herrow, GOD!?

We're pretty sure You've heard about Kay's Kiara missin in Florida ...

We're askin Fur Your Help ta get her back home - all safe & sound.
Maybe you kuld send summa da Bridge Pups out ta search.

We're willin ta *promise* You jest about anything ta help get her home ...
'member Dad gave up smokin - an we haven't chazed da Kat fur a long tyme -
we'll turn those points ober to Kiara's account.

Please tell Kiara to skee-dattle on home - right quick-like!

An pleeze give a Big {{{God'sHug}}} to Kay anna Fambily -
to let em know You're *lookin*, too.

THANKS God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

CathyBogart
09-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh NO! Kiki, please come home! I wish I was closer so I could help, I'm sending all the good thoughts and prayers I have for her safe return. :(

BC_MoM
09-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Don't lose hope Kay! She WILL be found!

lute
09-11-2006, 07:34 PM
OH NO! Kiara come home! your mum is worried sick! so are all of us! Prayers that Kiara gets home safely very soon! looking forward to a good update!

Giselle
09-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Kiara, come back! You've been worrying too many people for too long. PT has seen too many missing dogs, and what else can I do to occupy my time besides looking at your pretty face? Come back Kiara! PT isn't the same!

KYS
09-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh Kay, I know you our beside yourself with worry.
I will say an extra prayer tonight that Kiarra will come home safe
to you.

(HUGS)

joanofark
09-11-2006, 07:41 PM
oh no...... :(. I'm in a loss for words. She'll come home!! Just keep the faith, Kay. If you keep the faith, it will all work out!

COME HOME, KI!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-11-2006, 07:44 PM
OMG Kay!!! I'm taken aback with this news. If I can do anything to help you please let me know. I am just sick with this and I can only begin to imagine what you're going through. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} :( :( :(

COME HOME KIARA!!!!!

I'm PM'ing you now.

Cinder & Smoke
09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
I made signs with her picture ...

I've hung them on telephone poles on every corner,
handed them out to everyone i saw, etc.

Hang in here, Kay -
She's going to turn up!

Might be a good idea to Knock on Doors in the morning ...
anyone who you haven't *talked* to - knock and hand them a flier.

And ask folks to *CHECK* in their garages, carports, and under porches ...
she may have holed up somewhere and be hiding.

And be certain to KEEP CALLING the Animal Control Folks - daily at the minimum.
Be a good idea to TAKE fliers to Animal Control - enough for the office and
all the mobile units.

And don't forget to call ALL the Law Enforcement Depts - Police, Sheriff, any
agency that patrols your area.

And the Post Office - try to get them to alert ALL the local Letter Carriers.

Local Schools - Elementary grades make great searchers!

Meanwhile - we're Praying for her return.

{{{Hugs}}}

/s/ Phred

petslover
09-11-2006, 08:00 PM
I am hoping for a safe return. I want you to know you and Kiara are in my thoughts. I couldn't believe this when I saw it. My heart just sanked. I wish I could help look for her.

wolf_Q
09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/comehomekiki.jpg

areias
09-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh no Kay...:( I was almost in tears when I saw this post. But you know, I'm sure she's somewhere just waiting for you to find her. That is one of the worst feeengs in the world, to have a lost dog-I know, I used to have a husky mix. Just keep up hope that she will come home safe and sound.

Best of luck and good thoughts being sent your way.

Come home Kiara!!

kimlovescats
09-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Oh I am so very sorry to hear this! Does she have any type of ID on her, so that you can be tracked? I hope and pray that she is home safely very soon!

Hugs,
Kim

binka_nugget
09-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Oh Kay :( I can't imagine how you're feeling. It's probably a good idea to also physically go to the shelters to check too.

PLEASE COME HOME KIARA! We're all worried sick!

micki76
09-11-2006, 08:08 PM
I know I never post on PT anymore, but I do read and want to say that you're in my thoughts.

Kiara please come home.

:(

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Just thought I'd check to see if there was any good news yet...

I can't stop thinking about Kiara and where she could be, I feel almost as though I've lost one of my own dogs....I can't imagine what you must be going through right now :(. Still keeping you and Kiki in my thoughts, praying for a good, safe return.

luvofallhorses
09-11-2006, 08:21 PM
I really hope she comes soon, Kay. :( I know I keep on saying that, but I truly hope she comes home..
I will pray really hard that she'll be safe and sound in your arms again. (((HUGS)))

Kfamr
09-11-2006, 08:22 PM
im making a list of vets in the area now

my sister is making a flyer and copying it at her work, we're going to put them on every doorstep

thanks for your support guys
im running out of ideas

4 Dog Mother
09-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Kay, I am so sorry that Ki is missing. Will be praying that she comes back safe, sound and SOOON!

Logan
09-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Kay, I am praying that your darling Kiara will be home soon. I am so very sorry. :(

AdoreMyDogs
09-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I am praying hard for your Kiki. I hope tomorrow she comes back :( I am so sorry you are having to go threw this. She's one special girl and I can't imagine how worried you are...I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

Karen
09-11-2006, 08:29 PM
im making a list of vets in the area now

my sister is making a flyer and copying it at her work, we're going to put them on every doorstep

thanks for your support guys
im running out of ideas

Are either Nala or Simba "tracking-dog wannabes?"

Oh, she's such a cutie, and obviously well-loved. Hey, you have so many fabulous pictures of her, maybe ask the local news if they'd do a "missing dog" piece? Explain that she's not "just any dog," (not that any of them are) but that she is not only your sweetie, and waterdog extraordinaire, but that she has gained world-wide renown as all of Pet Talk has watched her grow up, and she even won a nationwide photo contest for that magazine.

lizbud
09-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Just thought I'd check to see if there was any good news yet...

I can't stop thinking about Kiara and where she could be, I feel almost as though I've lost one of my own dogs....I can't imagine what you must be going through right now :(. Still keeping you and Kiki in my thoughts, praying for a good, safe return.

Same here.I'm hoping that if we are all praying at the same time maybe
it will help somehow. I also know how I would feel if one of my own were
lost. :( I would walk for miles just calling their name & praying.Praying for
Kiara's safe return ASAP.

MajesticCollies
09-11-2006, 08:31 PM
So Sorry to hear this. Big prayers she is found safe and sound. Is she microchipped, tagged?

cyber-sibes
09-11-2006, 08:33 PM
:( just checking one more time....I may not be able to be there to help look but you can count on me praying from here. Your baby girl is coming back to you, Kay, I just know it.

jazzcat
09-11-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Kay.

Come home Kiara!

Ginger's Mom
09-11-2006, 09:01 PM
I (and probably about 20 other PTers) have spent most of the night checking and re-checking every internet found dog site I can find. It's the only thing I can do to help look for her. The only thing that was even close was a listing for what was listed as a Lab mix (red/tan with white on the chest), found today in Ocala. I gave serious consideration to calling "Jennifer" but I thought that may be just a little too far away.

Come home soon, Kiki. I don't think she is far, and once all of the commotion settles down she may come out of her hiding place.

Chilli
09-11-2006, 09:02 PM
I came to check back for a happy update before logging off, and my heart sunk when there still isn't news of her. :(
Keep your hopes up! With everyone here on PT sending out positive thoughts, I know she will make her way back into your arms again.
Everyone remembers how the power of PT prayers brought Glacier's Delta back after such a long time! Of course, we can do it again for you.
I'll be thinking of you and Kiara.

Almita
09-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Wow i'm so sorry Kay! Kiara will be in my prayers that she will be back in your arms in no time!

manda_moo87
09-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Please, come home Kiara... :(

Bengalz
09-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Many thoughts and prayers coming your way - for KiKi and your family. I really hope that someone has found Kiara and is looking for you. Don't lose hope - she'll come home.

Hugs, Betty

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Sounds like your doing all you can do, she is probably safe in someone's care and tomorrow they will find you. There are a lot of good people in the world, just keep that in your thoughts.

My Peanuts
09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Just checking in. Come home Kiki.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm hoping for a safe return...

sammy101
09-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Kay, i'm so sorry Kiara is missing. Please come home Kiara. :(
I'll be thinking of you,your family and Ki.

slleipnir
09-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Come home, Ki!!!! :(

wolf_Q
09-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Just checking back hoping to see good news. :( Please come home safely Kiara!

You may want to put flyers at local groomers, pet stores, boarding, etc. too.

sandragonfly
09-11-2006, 09:56 PM
man .. not you kiki girl!! unbelievable .. you both love each other soo much.

I know you probably aren't up to answering but do you think she really have wandered off from home?? because if not, one of your neighbors should have her and return her to you.

kiara, don't go too far please.

Riptide
09-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Kiara please come home hon :( we're all so worried about you!

caseysmom
09-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Kay, I have been worried sick about you tonight, I hope your doing okay.

Uabassoon
09-11-2006, 11:02 PM
I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still thinking of you and wishing for a safe return.

lute
09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
I keep checking in to see if there are any new updates. our paws are crossed!

Flatcoatluver
09-11-2006, 11:04 PM
I am just in total shock! Please come home soon Kiara. I am so sorry, sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
09-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Oh no! I am praying for Kiara's safe return. :(

wolf_Q
09-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Still thinking of sweet Kiki. :( I had to check one more time before going to bed. I'm hoping to see good news in the morning.

K9karen
09-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Off the computer all weekend. I just saw this. I'm going to puke.
Was she wearing her collar? I'm stunned and shocked and worried beyond belief. Wish I was there right now to join the search. I hope more than anything you find her soon. Poor scared, precious Kiara.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Just thought I'd check this thread one last time before I go to bed. I'm so, so worried about your girl, Kay :(. I just can't stop thinking of Kiara and you/your family...I wish there was something I could do to help, I really do.

shais_mom
09-12-2006, 12:38 AM
any news yet?

caseysmom
09-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Just checking one more time before I go to bed :(

trayi52
09-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Hope you find Kiki soon, Kay. Sorry to hear Kiki is missing. I will keep you and your girl in my thoughts and prayers.

Willie :(

bckrazy
09-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Oh nooo. =( Kiara has to be out there somewhere. Come home, little girl! She will be in my thoughts, for sure.

finn's mom
09-12-2006, 01:38 AM
:( I am just now seeing this. I hope she is all right and home soon.

.sarah
09-12-2006, 02:13 AM
Please come home Kiki! :(

ChrisH
09-12-2006, 03:02 AM
I was just checking and hoping for good news this morning. :( Kay, my heart goes out to you, I know how scared I would be. {{{{{hugs}}}}
Kiki, please, please, find your way home now and dry Mom's tears.

Prayers continuing.

cloverfdx
09-12-2006, 04:01 AM
Ohh dog no :(. Kay my heart is breaking for you, sending lots of positive good "Come home soon" vibes your way.

{{Hugs}}

Pawsitive Thinking
09-12-2006, 04:07 AM
I hope she comes home soon

chocolatepuppy
09-12-2006, 04:54 AM
I hope that I come home from work today to hear Kiara is home. You and Kiara will be on my mind all day Kay. I will continue to pray for her.

ComedyDevil
09-12-2006, 05:14 AM
When I read this I thought I was going to throw up, the same feeling I got when Squid went missing. :( :(

I hope you find her soon, she's a smart girl and distinctive looking so that's a help. Have you tried taking Simba/Nala out with you to look for her? and tried all her favourite places? If she was scared she probably went to somewhere she feels safe.

Sending prayers. xXx

Alysser
09-12-2006, 05:15 AM
Still praying here for a safe return, Kay. Kiara please come home soon!!!

Rachel
09-12-2006, 05:28 AM
This is all of our deepest, darkest fear, but I certainly didn't expect it to happen to you, Kay. How awful! I'm thinking someone must have *taken her in* or otherwise you would have found her by now. I haven't read all the replies and imagine someone has already suggested putting an ad in the Lost and Found section of the newspaper.

Pam
09-12-2006, 05:34 AM
I just woke up and came right to the computer hoping for good news. Kay I can only imagine the kind of night you had. I hope you will soon be writing that she is home. More prayers and ((((hugs))))

Daisy and Delilah
09-12-2006, 05:56 AM
Still praying for Ki's safe and swift return, Kay. I know you couldn't have had any sleep. Please PM me if I can do anything. {{{HUGS}}} :(
COME HOME KIKI--Your family and PT miss you!!! :(

RobiLee
09-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Ohhhh, I was hoping when I woke up that Kiki would be home. Still praying and thinking about you.

{{HUGS}}

4 Dog Mother
09-12-2006, 07:26 AM
I too just wanted to check in and see if there was any news of Kiara. I am so sorry that there isn't but will keep the good thoughts and prayers a coming. You have trained her so well Kay that I know that she is safe somewhere anxiously waiting for you to find her.

Logan
09-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Still praying for her to come home, Kay. :(

pitc9
09-12-2006, 07:48 AM
Dear Dear goD Please help Kira find her way home.
Many hugs and prayer to you and your family Kay!
My every thought is with you all!!!

... please goD... please help her come home :(

I know all too well that the power of PT prayer works to bring lost pups home!

cloverfdx
09-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Just checking in once more before bed. Come home soon sweet Kiki :(.

{{HUGS}}

Kfamr
09-12-2006, 08:01 AM
dad just called animal service hotline and the recording said they picked up a female rottie mix yesterday

PLEASE hope that this is kiara. i've stayed home to see if i get any luck here

i took Nala for many walks yesterday with me
my sister and i handed out about 200 flyers on mailboxes.
if she is not found by 4:00 my sister i going to make more copies and we'll do the rest of the neighborhood

meanwhile, i'll be calling vets/groomers/etc

pitc9
09-12-2006, 08:14 AM
I am praying that it is her that they found!!!
Oh pleeeeeeease let it be her!!!!!!!

K9soul
09-12-2006, 08:16 AM
dad just called animal service hotline and the recording said they picked up a female rottie mix yesterday

PLEASE hope that this is kiara. i've stayed home to see if i get any luck here

Praying with all my heart that it's her. I can only imagine the nightmare you are going through with all this :(. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

cloverfdx
09-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Please be Kiara that they found. I will check in again in the morning, good vibes still on the way.

Cinder & Smoke
09-12-2006, 08:17 AM
animal service hotline and the recording said they picked up a female rottie mix yesterday

PLEASE hope that this is kiara.

Please, God - let this be Kiara.

How soon before you know if that pup IS Kiara??
Who's going to check?

And - was Kiara *wearing* a Dog Tag with your phone number on it??

Be a little careful not to tie up the phone 100% making calls -
hopefully you have "call waiting", too.

Prayers Continue for Kiara's Safe Return!

{{{Hugs}}} from Phred

Pawsitive Thinking
09-12-2006, 08:19 AM

It has to be her!! Too much of a coincidence.......

Ginger's Mom
09-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Oh yes, let it be Kiara. I just know she is safe, wherever she is. Prayers and good thoughts continuing.

micki76
09-12-2006, 08:23 AM
It has to be her!! Too much of a coincidence.......

Yes, I think you're right. Fingers crossed that this is Kiara. She was the first thing on my mind this morning. I can't imagine spending the night wondering where one of my babies was. :(

zoey
09-12-2006, 08:23 AM
I hope it's Kiara! There's hope! I'm happy for that Kay, can't wait to find out! *crosses fingers*

Vela
09-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Oh I so hope it's her, I'm sure it has to be! Sending prayers it's her and she's okay!

ComedyDevil
09-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Ooh! gosh, I hope it's her! Please keep us posted! I've been thinking about her ever since I saw this thread ...

Jadapit
09-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I pray its Ki that they found. It has to be her! You were on my mind all last night Kay. My thoughts and prayers are still with you.

ramanth
09-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh I HOPE it's Kiara they found. So many fingers and paws crossed.

Kay, I know how you feel. When Zam bolted on me and was missing for two days, I could barely function. I just wanted my kitty home. It's such a heart wrenching thing to happen and it shouldn't of happened to you.

I found Zam and I just know you'll find Kiara.

*HUGS*

trayi52
09-12-2006, 08:51 AM
I hope and and pray that is Kiara. My prayers are with you, Kay.

Willie

JenBKR
09-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Oh my gosh Kay, I hadn't come into Dog General for the past couple of days so I completely missed this thread. I can't believe your Kiara's missing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and really really praying that the animal services hotline was talking about her.

anna_66
09-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Oh Kay, I'm sitting here in tears thinking about you and Kiara. I do hope that the dog picked up was her.
Just know while I'm at work today I'll be thinking about you and praying for a safe return.

Lots of love hugs & prayers coming your way.

luvofallhorses
09-12-2006, 09:06 AM
oh, I really hope it's her! it HAS to be!!! please keep us posted. (((HUGS)))

Pam
09-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Kay I have a good feeling about the dog they found. I will have a hard time leaving this computer today until I know she is home with you safe and sound.

Corinna
09-12-2006, 09:10 AM
I too hope it is Kiki . Prayers still out there.

vinjashira
09-12-2006, 09:13 AM
please let it be Kiara that they found :( come home soon Kiara!

cyber-sibes
09-12-2006, 09:16 AM
just want to send you more ((((hugs))) Kay. Will keep monitering this thread, and praying that the "found dog" is Ki!

ComedyDevil
09-12-2006, 09:17 AM
I've refreshed this thread every couple of minutes for the last hour hoping for an update. Come on baby girl, we're all praying for you! :)

wolf_Q
09-12-2006, 09:33 AM
I had to check before going to work....that is good news, I really hope that it is her!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Oh my, I pray that this is your Kiara!! You must be worried sick..... :(

dappledoxie
09-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Oh no Kay :( I really hope that it's her they found. I'm thinking of you guys!

Karen
09-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Hoping, hoping, hoping!

BC_MoM
09-12-2006, 10:17 AM
It's gotta be her! It just has to be!!

I would think if you hadn't seen her or heard anything yet, then someone (like AC) has picked her up.

k9krazee
09-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Oh please let it be her! I had to check in between classes...still sending prayers for you and your family, Kay!

BC_MoM
09-12-2006, 10:29 AM
I had to check in between classes...

Me too. I keep hoping I'll come on and there will a new thread, "KiKi's HOME!".

lute
09-12-2006, 10:35 AM
i really hope it's her! what are the chances of them picking up a rottie mix on the same day she goes missing!

caseysmom
09-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Kay please update us...its almost noon in Florida...I can only hope you are taking so long because you are bailing her out of the shelter.

Kfamr
09-12-2006, 11:14 AM
no luck

an older lady called while we were out saying that her neighbor saw Kiki running yesterday. we went and talked to her but no "leads" as the neighbor wasn't home. the older lady posted the sign outside of her house for us

printing up more signs right now
we went as far as driving to her beach (she knows the way, im sure) a few times

no, she did not have a collar on. she does have a microchip she had gone swimming earlier that day and we took it off. i've beaten myself up over it over and over and over again
never again

lute
09-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Oh Kay, i'm so sorry. what about the dog at the shelter?

ramanth
Waterproof collars. They are great! I got one for Kia because she's always in the pond or creek at the apartment and the nylon ones start to smell after awhile.

At least she's microchipped. Kiki could of easily lost the collar had she had one on.

I do hope you find her soon. *HUGS*

KIARA COME HOME!!!

caseysmom
I always worry about this kay because I don't leave my dogs collars on around the house but they are both microchipped.

The microchip will just take a bit longer for someone to get your number.

How far was that lady from your house?

kimlovescats
09-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Don't blame yourself about taking her collar off! The microchip is the only sure way to ID her, and you did that!!!

COME HOME KIARA!!!

Hugs,
Kim

Husky_mom
09-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I was hoping good news today........but at least someone saw her and she seemed fine otherwise you would know..........still on our thoughts Kay.......

Come on Ki, stop running and go back to mommy!!!........sheŽll take you anywhere, just come back sweetie..........

try leaving some fabric with your smell and maybe a treat so she gets the idea to go bakc where she belongs........

Cinder & Smoke
09-12-2006, 11:43 AM
No, she did not have a collar on.

She does have a microchip ...

http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif

No collar with a phone number tag makes thing a bit tougher -and more urgent.

With her acting *skittish* & *fearful* around strangers -
someone finding her may mistake her behavior for having been abused or beaten -
and totally ignore pleas for her return. The though may never occur to her "finder"
to have her checked for a microchip.

I'd expand your search area - and start retracing where you've been to
cover ALL the houses & businesses.

Have ALL the Animal Service & Control Agencies been given copies of the flier?
How about the Cops - and the Letter Carriers??

Please God ~ Send Kiara hoome soon!

/s/ Phred

elizabethann
09-12-2006, 11:44 AM
OMG!! I just read this post! I can't believe it! Please come home!!!! Please!!! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you.

ramanth
09-12-2006, 11:53 AM
I've noticed that people have used Petfinder and Dogster to get the word out about missing dogs. Can't hurt to try.

*HUGS*

sanford8916
09-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Do you live in the city limits? If you do, call the police department to see if anyone has reported that they are keeping her until they find the owner. We have done that several times so the animal doesn't need to go to the shelter and risk getting sick! I hope you find her soon and that she is safe! Did you call the microchip company to report her missing and make sure they have updated information to get ahold of you? :)

pitc9
09-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Kay, when Buddy and Sierra went missing, I was able to get them back after a little girl saw their pictures in the post office and she told her mom that they were the dogs in their back yard the night before!!!

Make sure to put pics in the post office, banks.... grocery stores, the beach,
Oh I wish I could come help you find her, I wish I lived closer!!!
Pleasee Oh Please goD bring Kiara home!!
Kay, I know it's hard not to, but please don't beat yourself up.
Things happen! I've lost my two before for longer than a day.. Sierra's be lost twice! Things happen, no one's perfect we know how much you love your little girl and we all are praying for the power of PT prayer to guide your sweet little girl back home with you where she belongs!
{tears..... }
Hugs to you!!!!!

popcornbird
09-12-2006, 12:47 PM
I hardly ever visit the dog side, but for some reason, had a feeling that I had to today. I cannot believe this. :( Poor Kiara and poor you!! I'm praying for Kiara's safe return.

Miss Z
09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
I'll be thinking of you Kay, Kiara, please come home!

Glacier
09-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Don't beat yourself, Kay. Things happen, no matter what we do to prevent them, things happen!

Kiara, get your little butt home!

Zippy
09-12-2006, 12:55 PM
My prayers are still with you and Kiki.

CathyBogart
09-12-2006, 01:02 PM
I had so hoped that this morning would bring us a happy update. :( Kiki, where are you?

luvofallhorses
09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
I really hope she is found soon, Kay. She has to be out there somewhere close! (((HUGS)))

caseysmom
09-12-2006, 01:14 PM
At least she wasn't injured, animal control would know that thank god there is no bad news. That means she must be holed up with someone.

pitc9
09-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Have you offered a reward for her return??

beeniesmom
09-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Omg! I Hope She Comes Home.
Prayers That Kiara Will Come Home.
I Can't Believe This. :(

k9krazee
09-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Dang it. :( Don't lose hope though, she WILL be found!!! Kiara...come home!

finn's mom
09-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Have you offered a reward for her return??

The signs she said she posted said "reward"...

I hope Kiara comes home safely and soon.

Jadapit
09-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Dang it. :( Don't lose hope though, she WILL be found!!! Kiara...come home!

I agree! When Jada was little I lost her. It was awful. It took three days to find her but we did find her safe and sound. She was with a nice family. I'm sure you will find Ki also. Still praying. (((HUGS)))

Aspen and Misty
09-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Prayers for this sweet girl! Kay, I really hope she is back soon, we all know that every one of your dogs is your life. I can't imagine the terrible heartach you are going through.

Come home baby girl!

Ashley

Queen of Poop
09-12-2006, 02:02 PM
I've been monitoring this and doing alot of praying but couldn't reply because each time I tried I got too emotional. I can only imagine the fear, frustration, anger, etc. you are going thru right now. Yikes, tears at work, not good.

Sami, my dearest fur angel dog, need your help to find Kiara. She's awful scared and nervous. Help her get home.

buttercup132
09-12-2006, 02:07 PM
I thought I was seeing things when I saw this thread. She is so well behaved and so well trained. I cant belive shes gone. Please come home Ki

gini
09-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Kay, I will add my prayers that you will be reunited with Kiara today!

Anita Cholaine
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I can't believe it! :( Tons of prayers on the way...
Kiki, please come home! I'm sure Kay, Nala and Simba are missing you so much...

Vermontcat
09-12-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Kiara is missing. :(
I hope you find her soon.

BC_MoM
09-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Oh my God.. I can't believe it wasn't Kiara!!! :(

Like someone said about police, flag down police cars you see go by and give them some flyers. You definitely have more luck with them, too, as they drive around and sometimes get calls about "stray dogs".

ComedyDevil
09-12-2006, 02:48 PM
I really thought she'd be back by now.

Is there anywhere that you've taken her, that she REALLY enjoyed, that you haven't tried? I mean, I know you've checked the obvious places like the beach etc, but maybe there's somewhere you've only been to a few times that she really likes and she remembered it?

Also, maybe try editing the flyers to say she has a medical condition and is on medication? Whilst I don't like to lie, if someone HAS found her and was thinking of keeping her, the thought of vet bills would be a big deterrent. Just a thought.

micki76
09-12-2006, 03:07 PM
I, too thought she'd be home by now. :( I was expecting to log on and see a happy thread.

Kay, I'm so sorry this is happening. :(

Jadapit
09-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Kay, I cant get you and Ki off my mind. I really wish there was something I could do to help you. I check this thread all the time waiting to hear good news. I'm sure everyone is doing the same.

sammy101
09-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Still praying for her safe return :(

caseysmom
09-12-2006, 03:42 PM
I am still worried sick, I keep checking petfinder.

beeniesmom
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
I can't stop feeling sick.
I hope you are riunited with her as I write this.

Dorothy39
09-12-2006, 03:51 PM
I just keep checking for the "all important" up date!!!!

I've had you on my mind these past few days!!!!!!!

I keep waiting to see that Kiara has come back home!!!!

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-12-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm still praying for you and Kiara.
Every time I walk past the computer I stop and check this thread. I hope next time I check I will be reading the great news that Kiara is back home and diving into your pool after her tennis balls.

lizbud
09-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Just checking in for any news. Kay, you know Kiara so well, I keep
praying that you can try to figure out when she might go to hide.Still
hoping for a safe & sound return very soon now.

RobiLee
09-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I've been thinking about you and checking in all day. Hopefully there will be some good news soon.

chocolatepuppy
09-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Been hoping all day Kiara would be home. Don't give up hope Kay, she's somewhere near and will be home soon. Continued prayers for Kiara.

slleipnir
09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
I was thinking of Ki all night....I really hope she comes home soon!!! I'm sure someone found her and is caring for her like you helped all those pups...

RubyMutt
09-12-2006, 04:53 PM
I was so wishing I could read some good news... I hope it comes soon. I've been thinking about you guys. :(

Come home, Kiara! :(

(((HUGS)))

Logan
09-12-2006, 05:22 PM
I have to leave for the evening, Kay, but I have not had you and Kiara far from my thoughts all day. I will continue my prayers.

Logan

Chilli
09-12-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm still thinking of you, hang in there.
Come on Kiara, come home! We're all so desperately worried about you. :(

anna_66
09-12-2006, 05:32 PM
You must be worried sick, I know I sure would be. Wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but I know the only thing that could make you feel that way is to be holding Kiara in your arms. I'm SURE you will be soon.
Lots more hugs and prayers.

I_luv_rusty
09-12-2006, 05:43 PM
I just saw this thread today!! I hope she comes home soon, or someone finds her! :(

sabies
09-12-2006, 05:44 PM
I wish I was there to help you look. My thoughts are with you. Kiara please come home now!

Danegirl2208
09-12-2006, 05:51 PM
i was thinking about you all day today kay..i was hoping to come home to find that she was home safe :( Im still praying for you hun

wolf_Q
09-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I've been thinking about you and Ki all day, I was really hoping the "rottie mix" would turn out to be her. :( Don't lose hope, you WILL find her. {{hugs}}

Please come home sweet Kiki girl!!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I've been thinking of you all day aswell. I sure hope Kiki will come home soon. Never give up!

:(

Alysser
09-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Kiki come home already!! :(

Kay, you will find her. I promise.

Cincy'sMom
09-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Even though I haven't posted today, I was checking the thread every chance I got at work today. Lots more prayers and postive thoughts coming your way. Please come home, Ki!!!

zoey
09-12-2006, 06:31 PM
We're all rooting for you, Kiara!
Come back to your loved ones soon!!

Kfamr
09-12-2006, 06:38 PM
still no luck

going to office depot now to make a billion copies of one of our many posters
we are going to go door to door tomorrow afternoon and going to hand them directly to people.

we're going to write down the addresses that we are unable to get an answers from and try back at a later time

i think ive cried all i can cry

someone HAS to have her and hasn't saw our signs or... wants to keep her

in all honesty if they really want her that bad, keep her, but just let me know she's okay, PLEASE
!

Uabassoon
09-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm so sorry Kay :( I got so excited when I saw you update, I was expecting good news. We're all keeping our fingers and paws crossed here.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-12-2006, 06:44 PM
:( A lot of people connect no collar to an unwanted dog unfortunately and are tempted to keep them...and the majority of people don't even know about microchips. If someone does have her, I hope that isn't the case and that they just haven't seen your posters yet. I'd also call a TV news station and get her picture there with a write up of some kind explaining how much she is loved, or perhaps even a newspaper article.

I know I've said it a million times but I'm soo worried about Kiara and I feel absolutely awful for you and your family :(. You and Ki were/are pretty much the only things I've thought about and concentrated on all day. I'm sure you will find her and that she'll be just fine...just keep thinking positively and don't lose any hope.

BC_MoM
I got so excited.. :(

DON'T LOSE HOPE, Kay! It's mighty important right now. Kiara WILL be back, it's just a matter of time.

I'd also call a TV news station and get her picture there with a write up of some kind explaining how much she is loved, or perhaps even a newspaper article.

Yep, I agree. It's worth it, Kay! Explain what an amazing dog she is to them. I see plenty of articles about lost dogs featured in our newspapers.

Try calling radio stations too, give them descriptions.. who knows, they just may broadcast it!

gini
Kay, my heart goes out to you. I know this feeling - all of us do who love our pets like we do.

You WILL find her - have no doubt.

coco-bean
09-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Go for TV, most definately! I think you will have alot of luck with tv!! Good luck and my fingers are crossed for you!!!

Jadapit
09-12-2006, 06:48 PM
:( I'm so, so sorry you haven't had any luck finding her yet. Dont give up keep the faith.

Ginger's Mom
09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Kay, I am so sorry. I really do feel for you, and get very frustrated everytime I check this thread. How I wish I could do something to make her magically appear at your front door. *sigh* Sending many hugs your way, and will continue to keep you and Kiara in my thoughts and prayers.

luvofallhorses
09-12-2006, 06:55 PM
I was hoping you had found her by now, Kay. :( I am worried sick about you and her. she HAS to be out there somewhere! :( please don't give up hope.
((((HUGS)))))

btw I agree about putting that she needs medication on the flyers..it could help. gawd, I am so sorry, Kay. I wish I was closer so I could help you look for her. :(

Bengalz
09-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Keep the faith Kay - Kiara will come back to you. She is your girl and is missing her mommy, of that I am positive. Don't give up - do everything you can to find her - she will come back to you.

Many more hugs and prayers for you, Kiara and your family.

*LabLoverKEB*
09-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Oh my god.... I'm just speechless. :eek: :( Kay, I'm just in tears right now... I know you'll find her, or even better, she'll find you. I will be praying and praying that she is safe.
COME HOME KIARA!

Sevaede
09-12-2006, 07:41 PM
******HUGS******

I am REALLY hoping that she comes home soon! :( If she does, I'll send her a snick snack! :(

Daisy and Delilah
09-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Just checking in again. I'm just at a loss for words, like everyone else. I can't get you guys off my mind either. It seems she would be at one of your local shelters by now. I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I know she's close by and she'll be home soon. My heart is breaking for you Kay :(
Don't hesitate to PM me if I can help-I'm very very serious.

Can someone please make a siggy for KiKi? Thanks in advance.

sammy101
09-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm so sorry Kay. I've been thinking of you all day.{{{hugs}}}
Praying for Ki's safe return home.

flamepony12
09-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Oh my.. :( I'm so sorry.. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.. (((HUGS)))

Alysser
09-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I was SO looking forward to a good update. KIARA PLEASE COME HOME!!

We all miss you so much. Kay, I'm so sorry you have to go through this, I don't know what is going through your head and I cannot imagine the feeling. ((HUGS)) and prayers on the way!! SHE WILL BE HOME, never give up.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-12-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm so sorry, Kay.

I got an idea though....

Remember when your dad and brother saved that lady and her dog and it made the news? Call the same reporter and play up the story how the family who saved a dog has now lost theirs and are hoping beyond hope that she is ok.

It's worth a try......

Pam
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
:( A lot of people connect no collar to an unwanted dog unfortunately and are tempted to keep them...and the majority of people don't even know about microchips. If someone does have her, I hope that isn't the case and that they just haven't seen your posters yet. I'd also call a TV news station and get her picture there with a write up of some kind explaining how much she is loved, or perhaps even a newspaper article.

I know I've said it a million timea but I'm soo worried about Kiara and I feel absolutely awful for you and your family :(. You and Ki were/are pretty much the only things I've thought about and concentrated on all day. I'm sure you will find her and that she'll be just fine...just keep thinking positively and don't lose any hope.

This is all exactly what I was going to say. God I hope that no one has decided to keep her. She belongs with you!! I pray that somehow they will learn about you and how much you love her and do the right thing if this is what has happened.

Robyn stopped by today and we kept checking this thread. We feel like we have lost one of our own and pray it is only a temporary separation. (((endless hugs)))

luvofallhorses
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm so sorry, Kay.

I got an idea though....

Remember when your dad and brother saved that lady and her dog and it made the news? Call the same reporter and play up the story how the family who saved a dog has now lost theirs and are hoping beyond hope that she is ok.

It's worth a try......

that's a great idea!

dab_20
09-12-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now! :( I'm so sorry, Kay. I know Kiara will be found... so many people love and miss her. I'll be thinking of Kiara and you. I'm sure she'll be found safe and sound. ((hugs))

.sarah
09-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I just can't imagine the feeling. I am so sorry you are going through this Kay. I hope Kiki finds her way home soon.

dogzr#1
09-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I would've hoped you would have an update by now.-more hugs and prayers being sent your way- :(

caseysmom
09-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Kay, maybe on the flyer you can say she has a medical condition and needs her meds so the person won't keep her, she belongs with you.

Big hugs honey I can't stop worrying about you and kiki.

Corinna
09-12-2006, 09:53 PM
I agree the reporter idea sounds great. So sorry shes not home yet. I'm sure she's trying if some one has her. She knows home after being rescued by you.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Gosh I'm really sorry to hear she isn't home yet. Don't give up hope.

cyber-sibes
09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
:( Shucks. I've been at work all evening, was hoping for some good news. Kay, with all the dogs you've helped along the way, surely Ki will be returned to you, too. Don't give up hope. It may just take a little time. Your Kiki has to be one of THE most popular pups on PT! I'm sure God's getting an earful of prayers about this! Ki may just be hiding, someone will probably find her swimming in their pool any day now. She'll show up, we'll keep praying till she does! More ((((hugs))) to you.

wolf_Q
09-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Still thinking of you and Kiara. :(

I think Debbie's idea for the news story is a very good one.

Edwina's Secretary
09-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Hope she comes home soon....

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-13-2006, 12:01 AM
I thought I'd check in once more since I won't get another chance until sometime tomorrow evening probably. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking of your precious girl, and I'll continue to do so.

ChrisH
09-13-2006, 02:55 AM
Still thinking and praying. {{{hugs}}}

I think T&P' Mom's idea is a great one too, certainly worth a go don't you think?

Kfamr
09-13-2006, 03:48 AM
Neither dad or I can sleep tonight so we're taking the old election signs and making them into Kiki signs.

The reported that did our story on Vince knows - she's my neighbor and she has been helping too.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-13-2006, 03:54 AM
I agree with T & P !!

Please come home KIKI

Pawsitive Thinking
09-13-2006, 04:20 AM
Neither dad or I can sleep tonight so we're taking the old election signs and making them into Kiki signs.

The reported that did our story on Vince knows - she's my neighbor and she has been helping too.

We are all thinking of you and willing precious Kiki to come home to you

chocolatepuppy
09-13-2006, 04:58 AM
I hope today Kiara comes home. Continued prayers for her and for you and your family Kay. {hugs}

Kfamr
09-13-2006, 05:13 AM
I started bawling when I kicked Kiara's bowl in the corner of the kitchen after Simba and Nala were being fed.

We're going to go stand at the entrance and hand out fliers as people are leaving for work.

Wish us luck.

RobiLee
09-13-2006, 06:03 AM
I laid in bed last night and prayed and prayed for you and Kiara and again this morning when I woke up. I'm sitting here crying now. I want so badly for Kiara to be home safe and sound. I can't even imagine how you must feel. May God and all the luck in the world be on your side today.

{{LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS}}

cloverfdx
09-13-2006, 06:05 AM
Kay, you and Kiara have been in my thoughts all day {{HUGS}}. It ius the worst feeling when a beloved dog goes missing, not knowing is the worst feeling :(.

Positive vibes still on the way.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2006, 06:07 AM
Kay, I only saw this now!

Hoping and praying that Kiki is found, safe and sound!

(((HUGS)))

RubyMutt
09-13-2006, 06:38 AM
I dreamt last night that I woke up, checked PT, and read that you had found Kiara. I wished so much that it would be true.

I'm still thinking about you and will be sending positive vibes all day. Good luck!

Daisy and Delilah
09-13-2006, 06:56 AM
COME HOME KIARA!!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-13-2006, 07:00 AM
oh no.. im so sorry kiara has taken herself a little vacation..

Praying that she comes home soon!!!!