PDA

View Full Version : Baby

Ann
05-30-2002, 05:12 AM
Baby, you are one pretty parrot :)

Sounds like you are a wonderful personality too, I know I'd love to meet you while shopping! Sounds like great fun :)

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and love, and many scratches under your wings :)

jackiesdaisy1935
05-30-2002, 08:52 AM
Baby, you are one gorgeous girl. Your coloring is so beautiful. I once had a little kitty named Baby, who I truly loved. From what your family says you are a wonderful companion and I'll bet the people in the nursing home are thrilled when you visit. I think the most important words that you say are "I love you", what a sweetheart you are. Congratulations dear, beautiful Baby our Very Best Pet of the Day.
I'm sure your family will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
Jackie

gini
05-30-2002, 10:22 AM
Baby, you make the flowers pale next to your brilliance. Mother Nature was at her best when you were created. It must be a special moment for the people in the nursing home when you go to visit them. I wonder what you will learn to say next. Enjoy this day in your honor our very beautiful and clever Baby!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-30-2002, 11:47 AM
Baby!!
What a beautiful little bird you are! I've never met a bird who likes shopping before! I bet you are a big help. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today.:)

tatsxxx11
05-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Dear Baby! What a beautiful baby bird you are!! Your tail is spectacular! And Baby, I love the vision of you tip clawing through the Blue Bonnets! Of course, as lovely as they are, they are no match for your magnificent coloring!:) Macaws may be a handful, but after having met you, I'd say they are as well a heartful; of love that is! Congratulations to you precious Baby, our incredibly beautiful, smart, lovable and most deserving Pet of the Day! Have a great day of celebrating Baby...perhaps a shopping spree in on the agenda???:D