PDA

View Full Version : Was I too harsh and do you agree with my comment? Opinions, please.

Roxyluvsme13
09-04-2006, 07:37 PM
I was browsing on Youtube and came across this video of dogs breeding where the female is screaming. It looks like a Dobe and a Lab, and it really made me upset that this person was breeding their dogs. So I left a somewhat rude comment.

How wrong is that. Thanks alot for contributing to the overpopulation of animals for just making a stupid video for youtube. You don't breed dobes and labs (atleast it looks like a Dobe, excuse me if I'm wrong) But gosh, that's sick and wrong.

If anybody wants the link I'll PM it to you, but I'm not going to post it on here. Was I too harsh? Would you have said the same thing?

MajesticCollies
09-04-2006, 07:40 PM
They made that public and they deserve the comments they get!!!! Good Job For Speaking Out!!! Give me the link!!!!:mad:

buttercup132
09-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Ew thats was gross and sad.

That poor dog, and it look like a dobe to me too.. even if it isnt it deffinatly isnt a lab!!!
I found another one of two mixed breeding...And wrote this.

Umm that shouldnt be posted on the net.
And why are you breeding two dogs that arent the same breed!?!?!
Why add to the population of unwanted animals dying in shelters everday?
if you wanted a pupy why didnt you go to the shelter and adopt one.
For every person who breeds their dogs they should have to go to a shelter and be forced to pick out puppies that needs to be put to sleep because YOU wanted to breed your dogs that produced mixed puppies.
Did you know that half to litter will most likley end up abused or in the shelter.
Instead of breedng your dogs why notfind people who want puppies and give them the number for the shelter?
Or foster a mother and her puppies.
Please get your dogs fixed for their own sake.
They have a very high risk of getting cancers from not being fixed and could die anytime.
And it will deffinatly shorten their life span.
Please dont call yourself a dog lover..

OMG!!! And the lady said they arent mixed breeds its a new designer breed called the Gollie!!! This person should not be breeding dogs!!

MajesticCollies
09-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Buttercup,

You were way to nice. I believe that one person will have an eye opening from my message.:mad:
And Roxyluvsme13, thanks for the link!!!!

buttercup132
09-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Lol you think I was nice.
I just didnt want to go crazy.
I sent her a message and showed her a bunch of Golden mix Border Collies for adoption on petfinder by where I live(I found alot) to show we deffinatly dont need anymore!

Roxyluvsme13
09-04-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm glad some people agree with me.. -sighs- Why are some people idiots?

MajesticCollies
09-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Bad Breeding. lol:rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
09-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Bad Breeding. lol:rolleyes:
-nods-
But why are they sick enough to put it on Youtube? :(

Danegirl2208
09-04-2006, 09:16 PM
i belive i saw the same vid about a week ago ..people are sick.. im glad you said somthing..you wernt being too harsh, you were saying what needed to be said! Its to bad though, that idiots like that usually wont learn, no matter how much you preach to them :mad:

Karen
09-04-2006, 09:20 PM

There's no answer to that question, but there is an answer to ignorance. Education, education, education.

Pam
09-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Don't worry about your comments. Once something is posted in a public place it is becomes fair game. I once saw a classified ad in my local newspaper for *SHORKIES.* There was a website listed in the ad. Thinking that the breed listed must have been a typo I visited the site. They were breeding shih-tzus and yorkies and asking about $1,200. I was aghast and zipped off a very carefully worded e-mail, but made to get my point across. I got a response back from the daughter of the couple who is raising these dogs. She apologized for her parents and said that mine was not the only negative e-mail. Sometimes we just have to speak up in order to get others to wake up. Thankfully the ad never ran again.

dragonfly
09-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Most definetly not too harsh. They shouldn't be breeding their dogs at all but I seriously am wondering why you would make a video of it. Am I the only one who thinks that's a bit creepy?

CatLuvrs
09-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I don't think you were too harsh at all. They deserve it all! They shouldn't have put it on the camera then the internet! They are some sick people! :mad:

JenBKR
09-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Wow that's really creepy. I mean, why in the world would someone think to broadcast a video like that? Who would actually enjoy watching that??

Pawsitive Thinking
09-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Don't want to see it.........sick sick sick! Well done people for getting in touch with them. Is there any control over what goes on at youtube? Am taking it off my list of favourites straight away once I have contacted them to say why :mad:

Roxyluvsme13
09-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Well, I reported it as inappropriate content, but I think that's all we can do.

Roxyluvsme13
09-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I just commented on several breeding videos. One was of pits, and they were calling the female dog a "slut" and other inappropriate names.. It was really sad :(. Then, another one.. "Jack Russellranians" :rolleyes:. MUTTS MUTTS MUTTS! :mad:

cali
09-06-2006, 09:26 PM
nope not to harsh at all! when I found out that my friends mom got a designer mutt only days after I told her about Electra, and I was at a b-day party that night and found out the breeder of the deigner mutts was AT the party? now I am notmally a shy person who stays quiet about everything, right in the middle of the group I just started right in at her, I think they were a little shocked! she tried to defend her self saying "oh it was an accident they wernt supposd to get at each other" etc.. y I read the ad in the paper, they had TWO of these designer mutt litters at once, one litter was "scottie-poos" and the other was "bichon scottie-poo's" ok so what both her bichone and poodle went in heat together and your scottie accedently got one and your scottie-poo(where that one come from?) happend to get her bichon? likley story lol

pitc9
09-07-2006, 01:56 PM
People suck...... you did nothing wrong at all!
Good for you!

Jadapit
09-07-2006, 02:26 PM
I just commented on several breeding videos. One was of pits, and they were calling the female dog a "slut" and other inappropriate names.. It was really sad :(. Then, another one.. "Jack Russellranians" :rolleyes:. MUTTS MUTTS MUTTS! :mad:

Oh, that makes me so mad about the pits. :mad: There are thousands of pit bulls sitting in shelters needing a home lets bring more into the world and call them names while were at it. Angie is right, PEOPLE SUCK! :mad:

Way to go Bri, standing up to those idiots.