PDA

View Full Version : I went crazy over many legs.!!!!

Argranade
09-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Title sounds realy weird but its true. :o

Last night I went to lay on my bed when I felt somthing crawling up my arm towards my face....

I looked to my arm and there was a GIANT! centipede!!!!!! :eek:

I completly freaked out and worse part was my blanket was holding me back from getting the heck out of my bed THEN I let out the loudest scream nearly poping my moms ear drums!!! I completly was terrified of that big many leged BUG!

Finaly I got out of the covers... :rolleyes: and even tho I was out I just kept screaming so loud my hole family came up staire's like I was being atacked and tears nearly came from my eye's :o yes I was that freaked out ugh...I cant stand the thought of that bug on my face ewwww.

I never knew I was that scared of those bugs I mean I have seem them walking bye me before and I have had spiders on my shirt but this little BIG bugger just freaked me out sheeshh what a night.

Here's a pic of what they look like>>>> and facts yuck! Yuck! YUCK!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.uky.edu/Ag/Entomology/entfacts/images/hsepede.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.uky.edu/Ag/Entomology/entfacts/struct/ef647.htm&h=309&w=407&sz=21&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=Ygx_DECKcz8ttM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=125&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcentipede%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr %3D%26rls%3DGWYA,GWYA:2004-01,GWYA:en%26sa%3DN

Zany_girlie
09-03-2006, 10:51 AM
EWWWW!!! I probably would of one the same thing as you! Im terrified of those things! They creep me out so much! What a crazy night is right! :eek: :eek:

Dorothy39
09-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh My LORD!!!!!!!!! :eek:

If I had seen that thing crawling up to my face, I would have reacted the same way!!!!!

and , that picture of it!!!! :eek: I had to put my feet onto my chair after seeing it!!!

Your story reminded me of a similar mis hap~~~ re- told to me :~when my boyfriend(now my husband) woke up after feeling something scratching his abdomin!!! When he put his hand on that spot, a mouse quickly scurried about, under neath the covers!! :eek:

He made such a noice, jumping out of that bed in the dark, then, bounding down the stairway ,(bang, bang, bang, bang) that his parents were just as startled. The mouse was later found against the mop board, and did not survive his flight~~ beside the blankets!!!!

But, that---Ohhhhh, that centipide made my skin just CRAWL!!!!!!!!

Pam
09-03-2006, 10:58 AM
We would occasionally have them when I was little in my parents' home. I can totally sympathize with you and would have been yelling right along with you. :eek: Though I am also afraid of spiders I think if I ever had a centipede crawl on me I'd totally lose it. Watching them *ripple* when they walk almost makes me nauseous. :eek:

slleipnir
09-03-2006, 11:38 AM
I would have died!! How big are they?

dogzr#1
09-03-2006, 11:55 AM
:eek: I would've done the same thing! I feel all tingly just thinking about it, and now I pulled my feet off the floor! so many legs...*shivers*

MajesticCollies
09-03-2006, 11:59 AM
I would be freaked out to cause I hear they are poisonous. Those species hang out in high dark moisture areas. I used to find them in my old house due to having a dark unfinished basement. I have seen them get to 3 inches long or more. Am I making you feel better yet? lol

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-03-2006, 12:14 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Laura's Babies
09-03-2006, 02:05 PM
Ewwwwww!!! (pulls up my feet!)

Almita
09-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Eww! When i read this thread I automatically put my feet on my chair instead of touching the floor. I would also scream if i saw something that looks like that all weird looking.

CatLuvrs
09-03-2006, 06:50 PM
OMG I would have freaked out tooo!!!!! :eek: Bugs scare me period! The other day the guys at work thought they would be funny and put a cicada on my keyboard......O I freaked!

Vette
09-03-2006, 08:37 PM
:eek: I love Ladybugs.. but not sure about these critters...LOL

Argranade
09-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Yep there horrible lol.

I saw another in the bath tub this morning :eek: :eek: my mom flushed him away while I bravely ran out of the washroom. :cool: