PDA

View Full Version : Drusilla

Ann
05-28-2002, 02:16 AM
Drusilla, I am so glad to hear that your owner got to go back to fetch you!! Sounds like you were veeeeery cute when she saw you the first time with your little nose sticking up :)

I never knew there were a kind of hamsters called bear hamsters, but you do look a little like a cute, fluffy bear!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
05-28-2002, 09:35 AM
My Drusilla, aren't you the cutest little hamster. I think your MuM fell in love with you at first sight. I love your photo, such a cutie.
Thank goodness your Mum went back and adopted you and now you also have a little sister. What a great life for you little girl.
Congratulations dear, sweet, lovable Drusilla, Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will be getting some very special treats on your very special day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
05-28-2002, 11:31 AM
Drusilla
I have never seen a black and white hammie before. You certainly are cute. No wonder your owner fell in love with you!! Congratulations sweetie on being our Pet of the Day!!!:)

tatsxxx11
05-28-2002, 12:27 PM
Oh Drusilla! I took one peek at those PRECIOUS, teeny weeny little footies and I was a goner!:) What a cutie pie!! I'm so glad your Mummy found you hiding under all of that hammie fur! She was truly blessed the day you came into her home and her heart!! Congratulations to you adorable little Drusilla, our sweet, loving, most adorable Pet of the Day!! Have a happy, happy day celebrating your great honor, cutie pie!!

lizbud
05-28-2002, 01:37 PM
DEAREST DRUSILLA

You are a very Pretty Hamster !!! I love your black fur &
tiny white hands & feet. I'm so glad that you have a good
home now with people to love & care for you. :) :)
Congratulations on being chosen for the honor of being our
PET OF THE DAY !!! Enjoy your Special day Drusilla !!!:D

Logan
05-28-2002, 03:47 PM
You are darling, Drusilla!! I have not seen very many black hamsters in my lonnnnnnnng life!! Now I have seen the most beautiful!! I think you are a beautiful girl! So glad you have a nice home, and lots of good things to eat and love to go along with it!!

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!! I love hamsters!! :D

Edwina's Secretary
05-28-2002, 04:27 PM
I keep going back to Drusilla's photo. Is she doing a soft shoe dance? Sneaking up on someone on her tippy toes with her hands(?) up in the air.

Just love the pose!!!

Sam's My Baby
05-28-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey Drusilla, what a cutie you are! You look just like my little gerbil Sam! You look so soft and cuddly! :) I am glad that you have such a nice owner. I hope you get extra treats and kisses on this very special day. Congrats on being this beautiful POTD~! :D