PDA

View Full Version : Small amout of free rabbit stuff in Mississauga

Blue_Frog
08-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi All,

My friends' bunny recently died (cancer), and I took the cage from her as a travel cage for my ferrets, however she also gave me all the extra rabbit stuff she had. I dont know anyone with a rabbit, or other small animal that would be able to use the bits, so if anyone wants the following batch (for free), then they're welcome to it:

- Unopened package of wood chips
- 3/4 bag of some kind of Rabbit Food (not sure what brand)
- Pink igloo like rabbit house
- 2 or 3 salt lick things
- Possibly other things in the box, I didn't look too closely, but thats the majority of the things.

The only thing is that all of the above is located in Mississauga, Ontario - I don't want to ship it, or anything like that - but it is available for anyone who is willing to pick it up.

I guess post a message here, or PM me if you're interested :)

buttercup132
08-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Hmm I'm close to missisauga and I have two buns.

Would you mind checking to see what else there is?

I think I could maybe use the shavings(for my grandmas bunny I wont dare use shavings)

Blue_Frog
08-10-2006, 04:01 PM
I'll have a look and let you know :)

buttercup132
08-10-2006, 04:55 PM
alright thanks!!!:D

Blue_Frog
08-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Ok, i've got the list of whats there ...

- 1 unopened package of Pets Pal brand pine/cedar shavings - 2000cu.in (one of those rectangle packages)
- 1 opened 3/4 full bag of Hartz Brand Pet Rabbit Diet (food) -- aprox 8lbs remaining. Looks like pellets and misc little coloured puffs
- 1 opened package of Salt Savors brand salt/veggie treats, 2 remaining (savory celery and crispy carrot) - fairly large round salt lick things
- 1 slightly nibbled on pink igloo house

I thought there were a couple of other things in the box but it appears that is all.

Doesn't seem like a ton of things, but i'm more than willing to meet you at a tim hortons or something convienient to you to drop it - or you're welcome to pick up depending on where you're at (if youre still interested) :)

buttercup132
08-12-2006, 07:18 AM
My mom said I cant take it

But it would be nice if you gave it to a shelter!!!:)

Blue_Frog
08-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah, thats probabally the easiest solution -- thanks for the thought :) I'll see if i can find a bunny rescue group around mississauga and drop it to them.