PDA

View Full Version : Cutest PT dog.......

GreyhoundGirl
07-27-2006, 03:27 PM
New game. Name the dog on Pet Talk that YOU think is cutest. Can't be your own dog. Name the dog and the PTer. Then say why you love this dog so much. I'm sure everyone has lots of favourites, ( so do I ) lets try not to say too many, though.... If you can, include a pic.

Think it's a good idea?

I'll start.

I have 2 favourites:

Bailey---Crazy-cat-lover.

Baileys unusual Great Dane colour is so beautiful.( I never really thought Great Danes were that attractive, untill I met Bailey. ) The fur colour is great !! Everytime I see his siggy I always think. "WOW, what a cute dog. Espcially in his blue bandana. :) "

My favourite pic of Bailey: :D

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Bailey6.jpg

Giselle---Giselle

My favourite colour of greyhound,white and light fawn. Awwww, Giselle is really elegant and gracefull she is BEAUTIFUL !!!! I love the collar, Giselle !

My favourite pic. Giselle cooling off. :D

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/giselle.jpg

Also, I love you, too, Nala !

Riptide
07-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Roxy! (owned by Roxyluvsme13)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/BrianaAndRoxy013/Piczx31658.jpg

I just adore her sweet little face!

Chilli
07-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite if you paid me. There are so many equally cute dogs here on PT, if I attempted to list all the ones I thought were the "cutest", my list would be a mile long! :D
I do adore Freckles (Finn's Mom posts pictures of her sometimes), though. Then again, she looks an awful lot like my Ethan, so it might be part of the reason, but certainly not all of the reason!

Lori Jordan
07-27-2006, 03:39 PM
I think everyone's dogs are all fabulous,But my two that i always look for are,Chester and Kaige!

caseysmom
07-27-2006, 03:57 PM
I can't explain it but I am in love with Jadapit's ebony...I think she reminds me of my casey so much.

Christianmommy's dale was real special to me also.

I hate to name dogs because right now I can think of dozens more that I adore.

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I wasn't going to reply to this simply because threads like this often hurt somebody's feelings by accident but I did want to mention one of my very favourites. I have sooo many favourites, but I think one of my most favourites would be Kay's (Kfamr) Kiara. She's such a beautiful, intelligent, happy dog and it shows so much through all of her pictures. The other reason that she's one of my top favourites is because she just reminds me sooo much of my Tango girl in personality, attitude, etc.

I also love both of Shayna's (Cali) Border Collie girls equally. They just look like such fun, active dogs to be around. Happy also sounds incredibly intelligent, just going by the stories that Shayna often tells about her. I also love how goofy Misty often looks in her pictures, she often makes me laugh or smile.

Some of my other favourites are the following:

- Visa (Wolfsoul)
- Riot (SummerRiot)
- Nebo (Wolf_q)
- Roxey (Anna_66)
- Tori (RobiLee)
- Gracie (Lute)
- Ocean (Lute)
- Star (Cybersibes)
- Sherman (Cybersibes)
- Gonzo & Fozzie (bckrazy)
- Sierra (Pitc9)
- Luka (.Sarah- actually, I love her entire crew)
- Samantha (Samantha Puppy)

Lol...jsut read over my list, and I might as well have just said that I adore every husky or husky mix on PT. I just love the breed as a whole and only wish I could have one someday...at the moment, I just don't think their temperaments are right for me.

GreyhoundGirl
07-27-2006, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Orangutango]I wasn't going to reply to this simply because threads like this often hurt somebody's feelings by accident[QUOTE]

:confused:

How, people are only saying nice things?

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-27-2006, 04:19 PM

Yeah, but sometimes people's dogs are left out of these sorts of threads and then the owner feels that we don't like their dog or something, thats all I was trying to say. Hopefully that won't happen this time as thats not what this thread was intended for. :)

Vela
07-27-2006, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=Orangutango]I wasn't going to reply to this simply because threads like this often hurt somebody's feelings by accident[QUOTE]

Some people get hurt if their pets don't get mentioned, I think that's what she meant. I personally have no bad feelings if my dogs don't get mentioned as other's favorites because they are always mine and that's really what matters, but some do get hurt feelings by it.

My favorite PT dogs (although I love lots of them) are K9Soul's Tommy and Tasha and Glacier's pack (can't pick just one of those). But honestly, there are so many that I just love pictures of and love to hear stories about I can't pick just one or two. Each is so special in their own way.

CagneyDog
07-27-2006, 04:25 PM
My favorite PT dog is Sarahs Mandy. (And all of her pups, actually)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
07-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Bailey---Crazy-cat-lover.

Baileys unusual Great Dane colour is so beautiful.( I never really thought Great Danes were that attractive, untill I met Bailey. ) The fur colour is great !! Everytime I see his siggy I always think. "WOW, what a cute dog. Espcially in his blue bandana. :) "

My favourite pic of Bailey: :D

Awww! Bailey says thank you! I don't have any favorites because I think all the dogs on Pet Talk are cute in their own ways! :)

bckrazy
07-27-2006, 06:07 PM
I can't answer this. I tried, but I can't! =P

I do have a soft spot for dogs that I have met in person... Giselle, Lucky, Bubba & Casey! ;) They are all even cuter than they are in pictures.

caseysmom
07-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Oh Erica thanks so much for mentioning my pups...Gonzi is a cutie too and I can't wait to meet Fozzie.

Bubba is at the vet getting his 6 month comprehensive exam and I am finally microchipping him...banfield didn't do the microchipping forever but now they do and if your dog is picked up injured they will do what they can to save them.

lute
07-27-2006, 06:28 PM
i was racking my brain to pick a favorite, but it can't be done. i love all the wet noses, wagging tails, and frito feet here! :D :D :D

Husky_mom
07-27-2006, 07:02 PM
i cant pick just one they are just too cute..........ALL OF THEM!!!

but i do have a soft spot for Huskies !!...........no wonder :rolleyes:
and i love each and every pooch in here as mentioned they are cute in their own special way....... :D

lute
07-27-2006, 07:28 PM
but i do have a soft spot for Huskies !!...........no wonder :rolleyes:

ia hear ya! i have a soft spot for the siberians and great danes! :D

luvofallhorses
07-27-2006, 08:15 PM
I love them all but I do have to say I love

chocolatepuppy's Lacey - she is just a beauty and looks like a sweetie! :) of course she is Buster's favorite, too. ;) :D

and

Jadapit's girls - they are just beautiful and they look so sweet!

Danegirl2208
07-27-2006, 08:23 PM
how could i pick just one? There are too many good looking dogs on PT!!

Suki Wingy
07-27-2006, 10:02 PM
I love them all but Fozzie is just so freeking cute!

Toby's my baby
07-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Wow, I don't think I could pick a favorite! If I think of one, I'll be sure to add him/her though!

jazzcat
07-27-2006, 10:05 PM
I think they are all cute!

There is one that I am always drawn to when I see pictures posted and that is ChrisH's Bob. I love that boy!

.sarah
07-27-2006, 10:29 PM
My favorite PT dog is Sarahs Mandy. (And all of her pups, actually)
Thanks! :D

I love Cagney of course, he is just adorable and looks like such a gentle soul.

One of my favorites is Nino (sorry I can't do the accent on a laptop :p). He has the cutest face!

(I have more, lots more, and will probably post in this thread again).

cloverfdx
07-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Every single PT is cute ;).

IRescue452
07-28-2006, 08:50 AM
I don't refer to a lot as cute, handsome and beautiful come to mind a lot, but cute is a class of its own. Abby (abbersmom) is definately cute. I'd just love to snuggle up with that smiling little pup and steal her away. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/susanlouise/pettalksiggy.jpg

JenBKR
07-28-2006, 08:51 AM
Oh man, can I say all of them? I think all PT dogs (all dogs for that matter) are just adorable. I do have a soft spot for Brody's Mum's Tobey and Archie, especially when they cuddle together :D

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2006, 08:56 AM
I have to admit, I love every single one of pet talks dogs, but Nebo *heart melts* He is my background almost every week (I put up a new picture every monday and it's always a Pet Talk Pet) I just can't get enough of that guy! Just look at this pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/Yellowstone%20and%20Grand%20Tetons%202006/tetons20.jpg

If I could, I would steal him :D

Ash

lv4dogs
07-28-2006, 09:01 AM
I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite if you paid me. There are so many equally cute dogs here on PT,

I wsa going to say the same thing.

I don't think there ISN'T a PT dog that would not be on that list. I LOVE THEM ALL!!! :D

ParNone
07-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Just focusing on the word "Cutest" and not mixing in my favorites or the ones I think are gorgeous or beautiful or majestic, etc., I was able to narrow it down to one. Actually where cute is concerned it was a no brainer for me, Bob's Dad's Bob wins hands down. Here's his pic as proof :) :

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=27888

To me, nothin' says cute like a scruffy lil' terrier face. :)

Par...

sparks19
07-28-2006, 11:05 AM
I haven't been here for long so I don't remember a lot of names yet but I do like

Malakai (Danegirls Dane) I love him because he is a Dane and I think that should explain it all lol :D

I also like

Nanook, Kaige and Raustyk LOL I love that funny face signature.

I also love Happy and Misty's waterplay photos. :D

There are so many more but like I said I am still learning what name goes with what dog :D

cyber-sibes
07-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Same here, too many favorites to choose just one! but I do love looking at our new puppies - like Fozzie (well ok, maybe he is the cutest of the cute!) and Morgan - Lordy, I wish she was mine!, and Kaige was about the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Of course all the new goldens pups and husky pups and ...you get the idea!

GreyhoundGirl
07-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Just focusing on the word "Cutest" and not mixing in my favorites or the ones I think are gorgeous or beautiful or majestic, etc., I was able to narrow it down to one. Actually where cute is concerned it was a no brainer for me, Bob's Dad's Bob wins hands down. Here's his pic as proof :) :

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=27888

To me, nothin' says cute like a scruffy lil' terrier face. :)

Par...

Awww, I'd never seen that one. I also should add:

Any greyhound in existence :rolleyes:

And ALL puppies. ( I've never seen an unattractive puppy )

I guess cutest is sorta wrong... How 'bout this: Most attractive in your opinion.

zoomer
07-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Bailey!

wolf_Q
07-29-2006, 12:12 AM
Thank you Ash! :D

BCollie_Kelly
07-29-2006, 11:59 AM
hmm this is tough, but I have to say that one of my favorite dogs on PT is Fozzie. There's just something about him that makes me smile every time I see him!

molucass
07-29-2006, 12:23 PM
and Morgan - Lordy, I wish she was mine!

Thank you for mentioning my girl. :D

Roxyluvsme13
07-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Roxy! (owned by Roxyluvsme13)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/BrianaAndRoxy013/Piczx31658.jpg

I just adore her sweet little face!
Awww :o. Roxy says thank you + a huge kiss..

I can't pick a #1 favorite either.. but one of my favorites is definitely Pixie.. :D.

dab_20
07-29-2006, 02:50 PM
All the PT dogs are special and are all cute!! I don't think any are cuter then others.

But one of my favorites is Nebo. He's such a beautiful Husky and he's just so gorgous!

animal_rescue
07-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Niņo for sure, although I really do think all the dogs on PT are absolutely adorable!!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
07-29-2006, 07:07 PM
I love all the PT dogs but I have a special fondness for Phred's Bowser!! I miss stories about Bowser too ;) Do you hear that Phred?? ;)

finn's mom
07-30-2006, 08:49 AM
I think Vette's Kirby is one of the cutest dogs ever.

Flatcoatluver
07-30-2006, 02:17 PM
One of my fav's is Pam's Bella. I may have a big heart for poodles, but she is beautiful. I hope to meet her one day.

Aspen and Misty
07-30-2006, 05:34 PM
With recent birthday pics, I had to add my two favorite Sheltie Boys in the whole world to the cutest PT dogs list. I just love the breed so much so and these two just completly stole my heart!

Kaedyn and Kai

http://www.oh-my-dog.net/images/dogs/Kelowna%20Trip%2006/Day%203/155_5521.JPG

Ashley

Alysser
07-30-2006, 06:04 PM
ChrisH's Bob! He is the cutest dog, I just love his face.

Nino(can't do the accent either. :o ), I love his coat and his coloration but also he's just really handsome.

Also, I have to say Teddy. I just love his face. :D

One more, is Jadapits Jada. She is such a pretty face, it's not even funny.