PDA

View Full Version : Whoa...lots of Pit Bulls...

Toby's my baby
07-14-2006, 11:08 AM
This week is our county fair, and I have been there everyday. I don't thing before this week that I have met a pit bull before. Just yesterday I saw about 15 different pitties :D They all looked so happy and healthy, and it just showed how nice they really were, walking with all the people by them and everything. I saw 3 (family with 3) licking little kids, and pulling the kids' wagon. It was adorable, I just wanted to share this, because I know we have a LOT of pittie lovers.

Hopefully I'll try and get some pictures by next Monday.

Also, I met a Puggle...:eek: His name is Louie, and he is adorable! A good friend that shows horses with me, got him for Christmas, I'll have pictures of him too, though, I'm not too into "designer" breeds. :(

dab_20
07-14-2006, 11:15 AM
That's really great! It just goes to show that pitties are a sweet, friendly breed if raised right!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Jadapit
07-14-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm so happy you got to see and meet some pitties. They really are great dogs! :D I hope you are able to get pictures. County fairs are so much fun. My nephew is showing a sheep this year he also raised turkeys for the fair. :)

luvofallhorses
07-14-2006, 11:39 AM
That's awesome! :D I love pitties and like Jadapit said they are awesome dogs!! :D I love seeing pitties, too! :)

zoomer
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Awww, that's great! Can't wait for pictures!

Danegirl2208
07-14-2006, 04:28 PM
thats wonderful! :) I love hearing things like this :)..can't wait for pics!