PDA

View Full Version : Dudley needs help

animal_rescue
07-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Dudley just got neutered on Monday. He has pain medicine but he's not leaving the area alone. So today my friend brought back the cone collar she borrowed from me. I put it on him and he seems to be doing ok(aside from a few pathetic attempts to get off the couch). But now he's spazzing out because he realized he couldn't lick himself. What do you thinks is bothering him so much that he can't lick himself? I feel bad, he turns around and then kind of goes in a circle trying to escape the cone.

animal_rescue
07-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Actually I figured it out. He rolled over and I saw that his stitches were gone and there's a hole there. It's infected too. :( He's going to the vet first thing tomorrow morning!

lute
07-06-2006, 04:47 PM
OMG! hang in the Dudley! the vet will get you all patched up tomorrow. do you not have a 24hr vet?

Flatcoatluver
07-06-2006, 05:02 PM
oh ouch!!! Paws crossed for Dudley!!

animal_rescue
07-06-2006, 05:21 PM
OMG! hang in the Dudley! the vet will get you all patched up tomorrow. do you not have a 24hr vet?

long story short, we're not "allowed" to go there because we go to the vet we do now. Basically the 24 hour vet is a money grabber and is mad our vet is cheap so he refuses from anyone that goes to our vet.

dab_20
07-06-2006, 05:32 PM
I know poor boy!! I hope everything gets better soon! :(

Same thing happened to Sammy. (the spazzing part)

Zippy
07-06-2006, 05:33 PM
long story short, we're not "allowed" to go there because we go to the vet we do now. Basically the 24 hour vet is a money grabber and is mad our vet is cheap so he refuses from anyone that goes to our vet.

That is horriable.

Get Well Dudley.

lute
07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
that's so dumb! you'd think that if the vet really cared he'd offer care to all animals. no matter who their normal vet is.