PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help find out my dogs breed?!?!?

schnei
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
:confused: My dog is a year old now his name is Cheif I saved him from a brutal owner when he was 4 months all the previous owner knew was he had husky in him(because of the different coloured eyes). I have looked at millions of pictures of dogs and the best one i can come up with is either Siberian HuskyXBorder Collie or Siberian HuskyXwith a type of shepherd :confused: I have attached some pictures of him as well as one short video any comments will help alot.

LeahMM
06-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I see quite a bit of Border Collie in your dog. He's very handsome.

dab_20
06-22-2006, 02:22 PM
He's definatly or border collie mix. Possibly husky. Cheif is a handsome boy!

zoomer
06-22-2006, 02:32 PM
I definetly see Border, maybe even pure Border. There's a BC on PT that looks just like her, and she's pure Border. She might have Husky or ACD in her too, though.

Husky_mom
06-22-2006, 02:34 PM
i think you got it........husky/border/acd........LOL perhaps just the first two but indeed a pretty lil dog you got there..... :D

bckrazy
06-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Judging by his coat and his size, he definitely does not look like he's ALL Border Collie. To me, he looks right-on for a Border ColliexSiberian Husky. He has the Husky coat, ears, and expression. :) He is a gorgeous boy, I hope to hear more about Chief!

sammy101
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
i think you got it........husky/border/acd........LOL perhaps just the first two but indeed a pretty lil dog you got there..... :D

i see all 3 of those breeds in her too.She's very pretty! :)