PDA

View Full Version : Casey

blue girl
06-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Casey, I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on being Pet of the Day! You are certainly a cutie-pie and it sounds like you are very spoiled by your mommy--as you should be! Enjoy your day!

tatsxxx11
06-21-2006, 02:33 PM
And I'm honored to be the second to congratulate you, precious Princess Piggie Casey:D Now that's a a "doo" to die for!:) What a gorgeous girl you are! My piggie Rosie has a similar style but oh your coloring! Beauuutiful!:) It's hard to imagine you a malnourished, love starved wheeker:( You had a tough start at life but baby,just look at you now! Congratulations to you sweet Casey on your well earned Pet of the Day props! Your family is blessed to have such a sweet, lovable furkid like you in their lives!:) Enjoy your special day! Make sure the humans spoil you rotten!:D Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs from me and girls, Moon and Rosie!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Casey how adorable you are!!!

I'm so glad you are well and happy and very loved now. You certainly deserve it!!!

What a wonderful picture of you!!! I really enjoyed seeing it and meeting you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

luvofallhorses
06-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Hi there beautiful, Casey! :) You sound like you are treated like a princess. ;) of course you should be treated like one, hehe! :D I hope you enjoy your special day, honey and congrats on being our potd! :D