PDA

View Full Version : Tami

blue girl
06-13-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey Tams, what a cutie you are! You sound like such an active little thing....I bet you keep your mommy running all the time! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Tami you are the most adorable little girl hammie I've seen in a long time!!

No wonder your human is in love with you! ♥♥♥

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today. It sure made me smile. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D

luvofallhorses
06-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi, there sweet Tami! :) What a little cutie you are! :D you sound very special and well loved. I hope you get to play as much as you want in your hamster wheel today, but don't exercise too much, okay? ;) Enjoy your special day, cutie pie and tell your human to give you a couple extra treats for me. :) Congrats on being our potd, you cutie pie, you! :D

tatsxxx11
06-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Greetings adorable Tami:D Well, if I weren't already a die hard hammie fan, you'd be the girl to convert me! You are such a cutie! lol And just maybe, the most loved and well cared for hammie on the planet:) Your human is so lucky to have such a happy, gentle, people loving furkid like you!:) I hope your clocking in lots of extra wheel time, cuddle time and treats on your special day, sweetheart!
Congratulations to you dear Tami, our most precious, cutest ever Pet of the Day:D

Miss Z
06-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Tami, I think you are beautiful, in a way you remind me of my RB Foxy girl. Thankyou so much for that, and I wish you a very happy day filled with treats and love. Congratulations to Tami