PDA

View Full Version : Nanny

chocolatepuppy
06-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Nanny, what pretty girl you are! It sounds like you are a very friendly girl too. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Jax
06-04-2006, 01:17 PM
What an adooorable goat you are Nanny! Your markings are so cool. Congrats to GORGEOUS GOAT NANNY!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Nanny what a beauty you are!!!

I love your markings too!!!

Sure sounds like you are one happy goat girl, which is just as it should be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

AvaJoy
06-04-2006, 01:31 PM
What a beautiful goat-girl you are, Nanny! I love your whipped-cream forhead star and tail tip! :D I bet you will receive lots of petting today without having to demand it, for it is your day in the spotlight, our celebrated POTD! :)

zoey
06-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey Nanny!
Awwwww a lap goat!
Hee hee I've never heard of that before.
It sounds like you have a nice life with your cousin and friend goats to hang out with. Your family loves you much. Even though you weren't planned for, you still found a purpose in this world and that makes you an excellent POTD!

tatsxxx11
06-04-2006, 05:45 PM
A lap goat!!! Oh, what a precious creature you are, Nanny!:D Oh yes, your markings are so, so pretty, but it's your loving nature, your gentleness and sweetness that captured my heart:) I'm so happy to know that such a beautiful creature (inside and out!) found her way to the most perfect forever home!!!:) I hope you and your cousin, your pygmy pal and your proud humans are all enjoying a very special PET OF THE DAY celebration!:) Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Nanny!!! Please have your family give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!