PDA

View Full Version : strange *baby* happenings

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-01-2006, 10:40 AM
My mom cracks me up.

I turned 36 weeks (9 months) yesterday. :eek:

*Yes I did take some belly and other pictures.... I just have to get them uploaded and plan on posting them today* :)

Tinky has always been a laundry cowboy ( I don't know what else to call it ). She diggs through the laundry and draggs socks, underwear and other small stuff into the livingroom.

Well yesterday I came home to two socks, jupiter's favorite toy and a *SHIRT* in a pile in the living room. I was on the phone with my mom and told her about it... and she said Tinky was nesting for me!!

My little baby girl kitty is helping mommy out.... :)

Too.. I don't have an actual "nursery". But Alden's (which has finally been chosen as the baby's name :D ) crib and other things are in the sunroom. I loooove giraffes and the sunroom/nursery is decorated in giraffes.

I got a calendar at work with baby animals on it... and I had to change it today and it HAS A MOMMY AND BABY GIRAFFE for this month's animal!!! And Alden is due this month!! I keep picking on my mom telling her I AM going to go into labor early and she said maybe that is my sign... :p One could only hope.. ... Im so SCARED.. but anxious too to get this chapter in my life started..

shihtzulover850
06-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Congratulations!!!! Hope all goes well! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Good luck in giving birth!! Don't worry, you will do great!!

Pam
06-01-2006, 10:49 AM
I have been thinking about you sooooo much! I can't wait to hear the news when your little miracle *pops out!* Do you think your mom could log onto PT to let us know? :)

Maybe Tinky knows something?? ;) I look forward to your pictures. :)

petslover
06-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Good Luck with it. I know you will be fine.

MomOf7
06-01-2006, 10:54 AM
CONGRATS!
I Wish you the best delivery!

Karen
06-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Soon and very soon you going to be a mom (sing it with me, folks)
(repeat three times then)
Hallelujah, hallelujah, you're goin' to be a Mom!