PDA

View Full Version : Look at my boys!

aly
05-09-2002, 03:30 PM
After a full day of impersonating the WWF (they were even wrestling while eating breakfast), the boys have finally settled down for a nap!! Awww :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p233def74d718d7c0d22dca7e390deea3/fdbff1ae.jpg

ramanth
05-09-2002, 03:33 PM
I can't say this enough....

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks for sharing, Aly. :)

purrfectpaws
05-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Too cute for words...

purrfectpaws

Cincy'sMom
05-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
I can't say this enough....

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks for sharing, Aly. :)

That was my reaction too :)

lizbud
05-09-2002, 04:11 PM
AAhhhh, What a precious picture.:) :)

Two tired little pupsters.:) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2002, 04:20 PM
I know those two little angels are never nawtee, RIGHT? :D

aly
05-09-2002, 04:40 PM
My dogs? Nawtee? Neeeeeeeever! :rolleyes: :D

Cincy'sMom
05-09-2002, 04:42 PM
One of my hasband's friends at work as two male boxers, both under 1 1/2 yrs. old. She calls their wrestling sessions the "AKCW" ( American Kennel Club Wreslting) :) I have since started callin our girls wrestling par tof the MBWA (Mixed Breed wrestling association!)

tatsxxx11
05-09-2002, 04:42 PM
Best buds!! What a precious picture Aly! They seem to be getting along so well! Is it official yet??? Hugs and kisses to them both!

zippy-kat
05-09-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
One of my hasband's friends at work as two male boxers, both under 1 1/2 yrs. old. She calls their wrestling sessions the "AKCW" ( American Kennel Club Wreslting) :) I have since started callin our girls wrestling par tof the MBWA (Mixed Breed wrestling association!)

:D :D :D :D

cut pups aly!;)

jackiesdaisy1935
05-09-2002, 08:50 PM
Aly, that picture is so sweet, they are both away in dreamland. LOL What a cute pair they make, how is Lolly getting along with them?
Jackie

Pam
05-09-2002, 08:58 PM
Aren't they just little angels when they're all worn out? :D Aly, how is Tobi doing with Shiloh?

aly
05-09-2002, 09:07 PM
The Tobi/Shiloh relationship is working out. The first couple days it was rocky, but now I'm having Tobi sleep in a crate and it totally solved their problems. He will take corrections from her now instead of going at her stronger. She's a bit peeved that he's bothering her sometimes but she holds her ground and is acting like normal.

The bad news is the Lolly/Tobi relationship has been gradually getting worse since day one. She's being really jumpy and nervous, well moreso than usual. She spent practically all day today growling. She growls when he plays with Reece, growls when he gets too close to her, growls when he barks, etc etc. He's being good with her and respecting her as alpha, but I am worried about her mental well being. I don't want to put her through anything that she's not ready to go through. She seemed to accept Tabby and Willow (previous fosters) a lot better than Tobi or Bailey. Hrm, it just dawned on me that she accepted the females better. But actually I think its more the personality, not gender. Tabby and Willow were very timid and low key. Tobi is ANYTHING but low key. He is so funny. Today instead of running away from the vacuum cleaner when I turned it on, he ran up and started attacking and biting it. I was dying laughing.

I hope it works out. :(

lizbud
05-09-2002, 09:25 PM
Aly,
I was wondering about Lolly's reaction to "company"
in the house also. I think she's done a whole heck of
a lot by fitting in so well with Reece (doll-baby) and
Shiloh (suspicious one), after a time & accepting the
other fosters. She must love & trust you very much.
Hope Tobi (cutie-pie) works out with Lolly.

aly
05-09-2002, 09:39 PM
Thanks liz :) Your words made me feel so good that I might even feel semi-alright if it doesn't work out. I'll be heart broken thats for sure, but I'll at least know I'm doing it in Lolly's interest and I know my responsibility always lies with my current pets. I would LOVE to take in another but know I can't do it unless the other three are accepting. If it doesn't work out this time, I'm sure it will sometime. I just keep getting devastated every time I try though.

aly
05-09-2002, 10:52 PM
http://www.notinmybackyard.com/strips/2001/08/nimby20010830.gif

Gio
05-10-2002, 06:10 AM
The picture is adorable, they look like two little angels :D

I hope the relationship with Lolly will improve.

anna_66
05-10-2002, 08:30 AM
What a great pic!!!

KYS
05-10-2002, 08:35 AM
Awwww! They look like little Angels. :)

jackiesdaisy1935
05-10-2002, 09:33 AM
Aly, I have the same problem with Perry and Daisy they act like a pack of two and we wanted to try another pup in the house but
they just won't accept one. Give it a little time, Lolly is really still adjusting herself and when she really feels secure, she may have a change of heart. He is a little sweetie and I hope it works out for you, but if not I'm sure there will be one who will fit right in.
Jackie

Dixieland Dancer
05-10-2002, 10:08 AM
Aly, No doubt about it.... we know you will do what is best for everyone. I hope it works out with Tobi though. He is a little sweetheart and the picture is absolutely adorable!

Best wishes!